21

Warning! This chapter contains a lot of smut and should only be viewed by a mature audience! I am not to be held at fault if your parents catch you reading. ;)

•••••

The girls had left and we had spent our last few hours watching television shows in the living room, my head in Jamie's lap as he massaged my scalp. It felt amazing, his fingers sending tingles all over as I melted in his embrace.

Now I laid on the bed waiting for Jamie to finish showering in the bathroom. I had stripped out of my clothes and tossed them to the floor, my member now exposed to the chilly room air that helped cool down my burning skin.

I moaned, throwing my head back as I parted my legs, imagining all the dirty things Jamie would do. However, I didn't dare touch myself, knowing that it would never be enough to satisfy me. Only Jamie could do that.

"Jamie!" I whined, hoping he would hear and hurry up. I closed my legs again, rolling onto my side as I curled into myself. The heat was blistering and I was sweating profusely. When Jamie had left to shower, the heat was bearable but now the moon had fully risen and I was beginning to lose my patience.

"Jamie!" I tried again, this time hearing a response when the showerhead turned off and the bathroom door was swung open moments later. Jamie came barreling into the room, panicking as he surveyed the area.

"What is it? What's wrong?" he asked, coming to stand by my side.

I whimpered, reaching across the short space to take his hand in mine. His touch helped sooth me, but it also excited me even more and my strength to wait wavered.

"Oh my god. It's time, isn't it?"

I nodded, squirming over the bed sheets as I tried to move over and make some space for Jamie. Understanding what I wanted him to do, Jamie dropped his towel from around his waist and climbed into the spot beside me, pulling me into his arms as he soothed me.

"D-do I need to get th-the lube?" he asked, his voice stuttering in that cute way it often did when he was nervous. I shook my head, grabbing his wrists to pull him over me so that we were in position.

"Do w-we use spit? Is that even sanitary?" Jamie's hazel eyes widened in worry and I merely grinned, shaking my head as I parted my legs.

"See for yourself," I answered, my smile widening when Jamie moved to sit between my thighs, his eyes widening comically as he opened and closed his mouth like a fish.

"I-its...wet..." He looked up, giving me a confused look. "Literally dripping..." He then gasped, now looking upset. "Aww man, you prepped without me!" he accused, pointing a finger at me.

I laughed, throwing my head back as I couldn't take it anymore. Jamie still fumed, stuttering over his words as he yelled at me for doing the most intriguing part without him. Apparently, my Jamie had spent the last week studying the internet to be proficient in pleasuring me.

"I was gonna do that!"

I chuckled, reigning in my laughter to lean forward and press a kiss to his plump lips. "I didn't prep, silly. This is my body preparing itself for you."

Jamie's mouth dropped open and he simply stared at me, as if he couldn't believe a word I had just said. "H-how is that possible?"

"Do you not like it?" I asked, frowning. "If you don't like it, we don't have to do it..."

"What...? No! It's not that I don't like it, it's just...different." Jamie's cheeks burned with heat as his eyes drifted down, his cock giving away his arousal the longer he stared at it.

"No prepping is needed, and I'm ready to take you whenever you are," I said, waiting to see him nod before I continued. "But you need to understand the seriousness of mating, Jamie. When we climax, I'm going to bite you, and you're going to become a werewolf. Is that really what you want?"

"I... Adam, you're all I have. Why wouldn't I want this?" His eyes filled with happy tears and I couldn't help but tear up as well.

"You're going to become a werewolf, Jamie. You'll never be human again, and you'll be a rogue just like me, always on the run and always hiding. Do you really want that? Are you sure you won't regret it?" The thought of regret played over and over in my mind. I imagined the tears, the self-loathing. The rejection... What if Jamie didn't like being a werewolf? What if he wanted his life to go back to normal and left me? I could never live with that pain, and I wasn't willing to try if that was the case.

"Adam..." Jamie leaned forward, placing his hand over my cheek. His eyes held fondness and his next words left me speechless. "I love you."

I stared into his piercing gaze, feeling my resolve break as my ass started to leak. "I love you, too."

Jamie smirked, pressing forward. "From what I hear, mating is basically marriage for werewolves, right?"

I nodded, my heart beating a mile a minute as Jamie aligned his cock, giving me a wink.

"Then let's get married, werewolf style."

I gripped his shoulders, feeling his intrusion. His cock stretched me and I moaned, gasping for air as an orgasm threatened to hit early.

"I'm gonna-ahhh!"

Jamie pulled out, slamming his hips forward and sending me into a state of euphoria. My head was dazed as heat scorched my skin and I gasped, my hole clenching around him and sucking him deeper.

I couldn't stop the moans from spilling out as he sped into a rhythm, the sound of skin slapping skin filling the room. My hole took him with ease and I could feel his cock all the way in my lower abdomen, pushing in and out as he made it his mission to hit my prostate every time.

I moaned, calling his name as I arched my back to be as close to him as I could get. My eyesight was in a haze and I could only focus on his cock inside of me, filling me.

"Jamie!" I cried, feeling the knot in my stomach burst before I came. I spasmed, reaching to pull him down and sink my canines into his shoulder. I heard him groan, shuddering as his cock twitched and released, the air around us heavy with the scent of sex.

"I love you," he whispered, holding my head against his shoulder. "I love you..."

I smiled, cleaning the bite. We were finally mated.

•••••

*happy dance* Finally!

Do not fret, dear readers, I have written ten chapters to be published in the future as of already, and I am currently working on writing more. I wanted to assure you guys that I have devoted myself to finishing this novel so that I can share it with the denizens of Wattpad, my favorite people in the whole world.

Thank you for reading and voting! Your support means the world to me. <3