34

Guess what? Mature content! ;)

•••••

Adam's POV

I moaned, feeling my stomach tighten as Jamie bobbed his head, taking me to the hilt. Morning blowjobs were his preferred method to waking me up, something I greatly enjoyed over an alarm.

"Jamie!" I gasped, watching his skilled mouth work me as his fingers prodded my prostate, all three hitting that sensitive spot. "I'm gonna-ah!" I curled my toes, biting my lip as I fought the orgasm. I didn't want to cum, not yet. I wanted this morning to last as long as I could make it; which probably wouldn't be a whole lot, judging from previous experiences.

"Fuck..." I could feel my eyes roll to the back of head as he focused on teasing my slit, lapping up the precum that beaded there. I rocked my hips, hoping he would understand and give me what I wanted.

"Not too soon, baby," he purred. I whined, feeling his hand grip my cock. He wasn't going to let me cum unless I begged him.

"Please!" I could feel desperate tears stream down my cheeks. I wanted it so bad.

"Please what, baby?" he teased, smirking.

I groaned, closing my eyes as I felt my cheeks burn. "Please, daddy! I want to cum..."

"Then be a good boy and moan for me," he said, fingers pressing against my prostate with more force than before.

I moaned, feeling the pleasure from my cock and prostate mixing in with the pain from my need to urinate. Jamie knew how much I loved him teasing me when I had to pee. It was an embarrassing kink of mine.

"I'm going to pee," I tried to warn, but Jamie ignored me and pumped his hand faster, adding another finger to stretch me completely. My prostate was being abused, my cock was being tortured. My sanity was thinning and I knew it was going to break if he didn't let me cum.

It only took a few seconds, but soon his tongue returned to pleasuring my tip and I lost all reasoning. I thrusted my hips and moaned loudly, feeling an orgasm burst and semen paint Jamie's face. I didn't waste any time to make it to the bathroom, barely making it to the toilet in time before my bladder emptied itself.

I sighed, feeling Jamie's presence join me in the bathroom. He was wearing a smirk, washing his face with a washcloth as I tried my hardest to hide my embarrassment. I could have accidentally peed on him, but he acted like he didn't care in the least.

"You lasted longer than yesterday," he stated, drying his hands. He stepped to the side to allow me to wash my hands, handing me the towel when I was done.

It was then that I noticed how naked I was.

"What if I peed on you?" I asked, sending him a glare that had his face turning smug.

"I would have us both take a bubble bath, that's what," he answered, giving me a wink that had my blush growing hotter. I looked away, remembering that I wasn't able to make Jamie cum, too.

"You pleasured me, but what about yourself?" I asked, voice barely above a whisper. I knew he could hear me, it was one of the many perks to being a werewolf.

Now it was Jamie's turn to blush, looking away to hide his obvious embarrassment. "I sorta...came...from watching you...," he mumbled, and I smirked.

"Not so smug now, huh?" I teased.

Jamie huffed. "Shut up and get clothes on! Charlotte's going to have a fit if she sees you." He hesitated to move, cheeks blazing red. I was taken by surprise when he pecked a quick kiss to my cheek, blushing furiously. "I love you, you big dummy," he mumbled, turning to leave.