Steve Rogers

FLUFF

I sprint down the bridge my grey shirt rippling in the wind and shots fire behind me, I hear the sound of the gun being re-loaded and I glance behind me.

His metal arm glints in the sun and he watches me run, I smile and turn my head back right as the bullet-explosive thing lands next to me; hitting a car and a large wave of metal and heat sends me flying through the air.

My body flails widely around and fear runs through me, adrenaline coursing through my veins as I fly off the small bridge and land on top of a car.

"Fuck you." I groan and roll off the car, I see him on top of the bridge and he aims the gun at me, hitting the spot beside me and I fly through the air again.

"Why isn't he hitting me?" I gasp aloud and struggle to my feet and take off limping but still running into on coming traffic.

A large bus passes me and I slow down, forcing myself to walk normally and blend in with the crowd. 

I get into a pizza parlor and shots fire again outside.

He appears in front of the door and I slide into a booth, but the door busts open.

He yells something loudly in another language and people glance at him. He takes a smaller gun and fires it at the ceiling, people scatter and scream and I try and blend with them but he gets in front of me, stopping me.

I sigh loudly and after everyone leaves he comes at me, I propel myself off the floor kicking the gun out of his hand and knee him in the head, gripping his hair and wrenching his head forward and he falls to the ground.

I try to run but he grabs my black jean-cladded leg with his cool metal arm and slams me headfirst on the ground. He gets up and plants his knees on either sides of me hips my head fuzzy from the impact of hitting the ground and the car.

He wraps the metal arm around my neck and squeezes spots dance in front of my eyes and heat courses throughout my face.

Steve appears behind him with his shield and smacks him hard on the head, making him stumble off of me and back into Steve and I run out of the building.

He runs up behind me, his arms wrapping around me and picking me up throwing us out the window and my solar plexus hitting against the curb and the wind is knocked out of me.

I gasp for breath, my chest and lungs burning as he approaches me his eyes narrowing at me as I gasp and writhe below him.

The wind comes back on and I sweep my legs against his and he falls to his knees, I get up and jump on him my hands wrapping around his neck before he bucks his hips up into mine and throws me on my back, his hand gripping my shirt tightly and he just gazed into my face before pulling it up and slamming it back into the concrete; my head smacking down and I pass out.

I wake up and I'm laying I a soft grey bed, feeling like I might sink right to the floor. 

Standing around me at Nat, Steve who is sitting at the edge of the bed his back turned to me, Sam and Fury.

"She's alive." Fury says, we share a knowing look as he glances at Steve and then he leaves.

"You ok?" Nat asks taking my hand and I nod.

"I'm good." 

Then she glances at Steve who still hasn't budged.

"We'll leave you two at it, come one Sam." Her and Sam walk out of the room shutting the door behind them and I sit up and scoot towards the end of the bed.

I put a hand on his back and he jumps a little.

"Steve-" I start but he cuts me off with a look.

"You could've gotten seriously hurt Y/N." He says scolding me; a muscle clenching in his jaw as he studies my face.

"But I didn't." I say smirking and he just glances away.

"Hey, look I know this is hard for you. Since he's your friend and-"

"You don't have to feel sorry for me, I'm just worried about you. You're getting more and more reckless lately." He grumbles.

I nudge his shoulder grinning.

"Awe, you're worried about me?" I ask and he wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling me into his chest as he turns, kissing my forehead and then resting his chin atop my head.

"I'm always worried about you, you always worry me. But it's because I love you, and I don't mean to be such a helicopter-boyfriend I just don't want to lose you." He murmurs.

"You're not gonna lose me Steve, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere." I say giggling a little.

He pulls back slightly and smiles down at me before kissing me gently, our lips meeting halfway as I lean up to intercept him and he pulls me closer than before.

I suddenly pull away coughing.

"You smell bad." I say waving a hand in front of my nose.

He looks down at himself.

"I think it's the suit." He says.

"Stop making excuses and go take a shower." I say swatting his arm and laughing.

He gives me another long kiss before pulling back.

"Care to join?" 

"I'll think about it." I say crossing my arms and he gets up and walks over to the door.

"Nice ass!" I yell and I hear him chuckle as he shuts the door behind him.

A/N:

Sorry this was so short and stuff but hoped you liked it!