Natasha

Fluff 💞 

It's really short because I didn't have any great ideas so sorry.

I was back from my mission, laying in the hospital wing when Natasha rushed in looking pissed. She stands next to my bed and I grin up her, she glares back at me crossing her arms 

"Hey." I say.

"You," She shakes a finger at me and I smirk at her distress, "you jumped in front of a bullet for Sam, even though he could've deflected it." 

I sit up, pain aching through my chests and the heart rate monitor beeps loudly as I wince.

"Well, yes, but Sam didn't hear it I did." I say fiddling with my hands in my lap.

"God, you're so reckless and impulsive Y/N." She says sitting down and taking my hands into hers.

"Well, could you expect anything less of me?" I ask and she looks like she could smack me.

She rubs the top of my hand with her thumb, and I watch her intently as her face scrunches a bit in thought.

"I just-"She stops, sighing and looking at me before picking up my hands and kissing the wrists, her eyes watering a bit and I feel bad for making jokes. 

"I don't wanna lose you." She mumbles.

"What was that?" I tease.

"Shut it Y/N." She grumbles and I grin, she wipes her eyes laughing.

"Make me." I murmur.

She gets up, leaning over me and kissing me softly and the heart rate monitor starts beeping wildly.

She continues kissing me, lacing her hands in my hair and I smile against her.

"I love you." I say against her mouth.

"I love you too." She whispers, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"If you don't make it I'll be pissed." She says before flying out of the room.

Sam walks in a few minutes later.

"So," he begins, "you're the one."

I laugh.

"I'm the one."

He regards me with something that looks like respect before sitting in the chair located by my bedside.

"So you're like really fast or something? Like a human Sonic." He says and my eyebrows raise.

"Dude." I mutter rolling my eyes and he laughs.

"Anyways, Cap told me to come say thanks. And also, from the little time that I've been on the team, Natasha doesn't really like anyone besides Clint, much less love. So consider yourself lucky Sonic." He says patting my head and beginning to leave.

"Y/N." I say and he turns around giving me a confused look.

"I'm Y/N." I say, and a little pain flares through my chest as he smiles and leaves the room.

I sigh and settle down, thinking about Natasha and the heart monitor slows down at an unnatural pace.

The last thing I hear is a steady comforting tone, and then everything goes silent and dark.