Bucky once more 😳

I normally swam before bed, it helped me go to sleep a bit faster.

I sat by the edge of the pool in a modest two piece, my feet dangling in the water and a towel wrapped around my shoulders as I stared into the brightly lit pool water.

(She's not actually blonde just the model was and I got lazy and didn't feel like cropping it)

I played with a small front piece of my hair when I heard padded foot steps from behind me.

"Hey Y/N." Someone says and I glance over my shoulder.

"Hey, you remembered my name." I say smiling a little and Bucky gives me a little half smile and bends down to sit beside me, his own feet  dangling in the water as well, he's wearing banana swim trunks, as one respectively does, and a black t-shirt.

"You're kind of hard to forget." He mutters.

"How are you doing?" I ask pulling the towel around me tighter and he glances at the part where the towel has slipped off my shoulder.

"I'm doing ok, better since we got back." He says, referencing Steve and the mission they went on.

I nod.

"That's good." 

He glances at me, scooting a little closer thinking I won't notice; but I do, since our feet gently touch and I blush.

"How are you?" 

I shrug.

"I'm doing ok, it's been a little difficult adjusting to the team and everyone, they're all so different. But I think that's nice that there's a team of people kicking ass that are all so diverse but have mainly one goal." I say staring at the water.

He nods.

"I agree." He says.

I let the towel slip off of me slowly, and he takes his bottom lip slightly in between his teeth watching me.

I slide into the cold water and clutch my arms over my chest, shivering a little and he watches me.

I move further away glancing at him, my chin just above the water.

"You gonna get in?" I ask and he stares at me for a second, his lips parting slightly before he blinks and gives me another half smile.

"Y-yeah." 

He pulls off his shirt and I dunk my head under the water, feeling the water pulse and I pull my head back up taking a large slow soft breathe and I see him watching me as I blink to clear the water from my eyes.

He swims a little closer, and our feet tangle together a little.

I glance up at him, and he smiles down at me, his metal arm flashing in the water.