W.S {part two}

So, we've been at this safe house for about a week. 

An entire week filled with sharing a bed with Bucky, him constantly teasing me, and Natasha set up a mat for sparring in the backyard. 

Where we currently were.

I jump on his back, using his grab as leverage to sit up on his shoulder twirling around and pulling him back hard so he falls back crushing me a little.

"You pulled my hair sooka." He grumbles, and I roll away hopping to my feet swiftly.

"Sorry?" I squeak.

He just rolls his eyes.

"Having fun?" Fury asks, coming around the corner.

"Hey Nick." I say, grabbing my water bottle and opening it taking a long drink.

"Can I speak with you for a moment Barnes?" Bucky nods and they walk away.

I lay on the mat for a bit, resting my head in my hands and watching a ladybug climb on Bucky's water bottle. 

He comes back over and kicks me in the ribs.

"Asshole, what do you want?" I ask getting to my feet.

"Let's go again." He says.

I glance back at the ladybug and his fist swings out. I grab it and jump up pulling him down and wrapping my legs around his head and we go tumbling down.

"I always seem to end up between your legs don't I?" He teases and I push him away.

He reaches for the water bottle and I nearly tackle him.

"Don't!" I say.

"Why not?" He asks.

I pick it up, letting the bug crawl into my hand and I hand him the bottle.

"Oh." He mutters, he presses his chest against my back and wraps his arm around my waist resting his chin on my shoulder and I let the ladybug crawl up my arms.

"Those are mine." He mumbles and blows gently at the ladybug till it flies away.

"You can't  have my arms, you already have one and then a badass one." I say crossing my arms.

He kisses my cheek from behind spinning me around and then throwing his bottle into the grass next to mine.

"That's not what I meant." He says, he twirls me around in a circle and I suck under his arm, then he spins me into his chest and we dance back-to-chest with his fingers disappearing under the hemline of my shirt.

"Then what did you mean?"

"I think you know." He says kissing my clothed shoulder.

He twirl me around again, we dance a little bit and he dips me.

An applause starts and we spring away from each other, I fix my shirt.

"Anyways," Natasha begins, "we're all going to the store; you two can't come because HYDRA's still looking for you so it's not safe. And while we're gone no funny business." She says and then walks away.

"I should only dream." He says under his breath.

"Awe, you dream about me?" I ask pinching his chest and he gives me a look.

"Come on, lets go inside." He says softly suddenly and grabs our water bottles, and then we walk inside our shoulders brushing and I lightly push him. He pushes me back and I bite my lips to keep from childishly giggling.