NatashaxTonyxClint NOT SMUT

{sorry the pic is so big}

They zoomed through the crowded streets; Clint firing arrows and balancing off the back of the bike, Natasha being a badass as usual and finding her way through traffic, and Tony holding onto both Natasha and Clint laughing.

"You know, you're not half bad at your arrow thing." Tony yells at Clint, who clicks a button and fired an arrow blowing up a car and sending it flying through the air.

"I'm gonna pretend like you didn't just say 'arrow thing'." Clint shouts back.

Natasha turns the bike at a sharp angle, turning to the right and they cruise onto a long bridge.

The cool air ruffles all of their hair and there's more sounds of firing and yelling from behind them.

"Lean up and take the throttle Tony." She yells.

Tony leans up, confused and grabs the throttle revving it a little and they speed up.

"Take the other side, keep us steady." She yells, then she lets go. She grabs Tony's right shoulder, using it as leverage to spin around and she glances over his shoulder to see the two remaining cars still hot on their tails.

Her thighs on top of Tony who is a little perplexed but grinning; she pulls out two guns from the straps on her thighs and begins to fire them at the cars.

Her and Clint take out another car, blowing it up and off the bridge.

"This is fun, if I'm being completely honest." Tony yells.

Natasha gives him a look, spinning around again despite being on a bike and she returns to steering and speeding the bike.

Clint fires more arrows, taking out the last and final car and it flips upside down sliding down the bridge and sparks fly.

They get towards the end of the bridge and Natasha's eyes narrow at the sight before them.

"And I thought they were gonna make it easy on us." She says, her fiery hair blowing in her face as she gives a little half smile.

She speeds up towards the barriers of cars before them, and Tony frowns.

"Couldn't someone with less assets kidnapped you Tony?" Clint asks rhetorically.

Tony rolls his eyes.

"Nat, you might want to stop while we're ahead." Clint yells frowning at the cars and aimed guns.

"It'll be fun." She yells back.

Right as she gets to the barriers, she screeches to a halt and spins the bike to the left. The front end still rooted to the ground and the back end comes flying up.

"Fucking hell!" Tony yells, Natasha grabs Tony and Clint mid-air as they vault over the cars and the people below watch frozen.

"Language!" Natasha mocks, smirking.

They all land hard on the ground, rolling on the rough concrete and Tony groans.                     Natasha rolls into her side propping herself up and she watches as the bike spins into the line of cars sending them crashing and exploding into each other and the people.

"That was awesome." Tony says grinning, and Natasha gives him a look.

"For the record, that was not fun." Clint whines frowning, he struggles to his feet and Natasha gets up smiling a little.

"Ah, my glasses." Tony pouts, feeling his face for them.

"Can't you build another pair?" Clint asks, bending down to pick up some broken arrows and then pouting angrily some more.

"It's not that easy; if it was than everyone would have a pair. But the frame is alloy steel, with a mini-camera and mic, which is proven both affective and efficient in both field an-"

"I think we get the point." Natasha grumbles, running her hands over her face and Clint is still pouting over broken arrows.

Tony rolls his eyes crossing his arms over his rumpled and tattered suit.

A/N:

Heyy! So I hope you liked this, whatever it was but I saw this {image above} and was like well I wonder what idea I could cook up and write it so there you go, anyways hope you enjoyed and sorry it was so short.

Much love and thanks for reading. 💕