Loki

Smut 🙄

WARNINGS: Fingering, swearing, oral (female and male receiving), bondage.

I hummed as I worked my way around the kitchen, I could hear laughter and chatter in the distance as everyone prepared for the feast tonight.

I got out in charge of desserts, which was not easy because basically all of Asgard was coming; and that was a lot of desserts.

I leaned on the counter, my brown furrowing as I cracked more eggs in the howl when I hear a throat clear behind me.

I whipped around, my eyes all gooey, and saw Loki leaning against the counter; his arms were crossed and his eyes were watching me intently.

"Hello." He says and I roll my eyes.

"How can I help you?" I ask sighing and he walks over studying my work.

"I was actually wondering if I may be of service to you." He says, he leans against my back making me straighten up and he smiles and brushes my hair to the other side of my neck; his lips connecting with my skin softly and he kisses the crook of my neck. He opens his mouth and his teeth scrape across the skin and I stretch my neck to the side for him and he pulls away.

"Sure, but if you mess up I'm kicking you out." I say my heart rate still pounding and he laughs softly.

I wash my hands and I hear him begin behind me. 

When I turn around he's already mixing the wet ingredients with the dry and I watch as he pours it in the pans and I pre-heat the oven.

"Ok, that wasn't so bad." I say and he gives me a half smile.

I begin cleaning on the counter and he reaches around me, his hand on my lower back as he moves past me to get a towel.

I give him a side glance and he hands me the towel and I wipe off the counter. 

After we've cleaned up I pull m self up onto the counter and sit there, he watches me watching the timer before I turn back to him.

"Are you excited for the feast tonight?" He asks and I shrug.

"Sort of, I'm still new to being here and all but I'm looking forward to getting to know the people better." I say and fiddle with the sleeves of my day gowns

He comes forward and stands in between my legs, planting his hands on either side of me he studies my face.

"You're nervous." He says and I shrug.

"A little, I'm just worried your mother or the people might not like me." I say and he nods.

"My mother loves you, and the people do as well. So I'm certain you'll be fine." He says and I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him into a hug.

He wraps his arms around my waist our hips connecting and I shut my eyes.

I eventually pull back and he kisses me softly, our lips moving together and his tongue teases my lips and I sort them; he wrestles with my own tongue before exploring my mouth and I moan quietly into the kiss and he pulls back smirking.

"I shall see you later?" He asks helping me down off the counter.

"Yeah." He kisses my forehead and turns away, I smack his ass and he stops glancing back at me looking perplexed.

I turn away innocently.

"I'm going to allow that." He says and walks out of the kitchen.

The door opens shortly after and I see it's just Thor poking his head in.