Steve Rodgers 😡

angrÿ smut 😳 

Also it's short.

I stomped into the compound, Steve Rodgers behind me yelling angrily.

"We work as a team Y/N! A team!" 

I whirl around, stepping close to him and jabbing my finger into his chest.

"The only thing did wrong, was not listening to your stupid rules. We are a team, a diverse team with different strengths so sue me for doing my own thing. Even though I saved your ass twice." I say.

He looks extremely pissed; he takes a deep breath and clenches his jaw staring down at me.

"This 'stupid' rules, keep the team together. Everyone is different, but we use our differences together and work well with each other's strengths." He says.

"God, you're so annoying with your small speeches about working together, and being righteous." I grumble.

He just stops and we glare at each other a angrily, tension rising in the air.

We suddenly kiss roughly, our lips intertwining and my hand tangles in his hair , tugging harsh and he groans into my mouth; he groped my ass and I jump around his waist and he holds me up. 

His tongue slides into my mouth, wrestling angrily with mine and I moan into the kiss. We stumble back, into the kitchen and everyone in runs out as fast as they can at the sound of me moaning in his mouth.

He tears off my shirt, throwing it across the kitchen and he moves his kisses down my neck, sucking roughly and biting softly before smoothing over the raised skin with his tongue.

He moves to unclip my bra, and his fingers pull it.

"God you're so stupid." I grumble into his mouth, reaching around and I un-hooking it myself.

He throws it across the kitchen as well, and starts kissing down to my breasts. His tongue running across my nipple before sucking softly and I moan, gripping his hair. His hands grip my waist hard, and I'm sure it'll leave a bit of bruising if he doesn't break me first. He undoes my jeans and I lift my hips to help him take them off. 

I grab his belt and undo it, he slips off his pants and leaves them on the floor.

I wrap my legs around his waist and grind into him, my clit rubbing against his erection and we both groan slightly.

He moves his hands down, pulling out his erection and he slides my underwear to the side sliding into me slowly and I moan, my back arching up and he groans.

He begins to buck his hips into mine roughly, and my body slams repeatedly against the counter a little and I grunt in pain.

He adjusts me a little and continues again and it feels better.

"Fuck." He groans loudly, and I moan as he picks up with a fast pace holding onto my hips. He hits my g-spot and I moan out even louder, he grunts as he begins an even faster pace than an average person could get at.

His hips buck into me, and our bodies collide over and over. I kiss him, moaning loud into his mouth my eyes shut and he fondled my breasts again.

He hits the same spot repeatedly and I scream, biting down on his shoulder.

He shoves my face off.

"Sorry." I pant.

"It's fine, I just want to hear you." He says, sweat sticking to his forehead and he hits the spot harder and faster and I scream, my back arching and my eyes closing as I clench around him.

My orgasm hitting me hard, my legs quiver and I hang onto his large shoulders to keep from falling back on the counter. I pant heavily as his hips keep bucking into mine, I throb and moan a little more before hand eventually stops and I feel him tense inside of me.

He groans, and releases inside of me.

I pant heavily and he leans down to kiss me, but I pull my head away shoving him off of me.

I move around, grabbing my bra and putting it on and then pulling on my jeans and grabbing my torn shirt.

I turn back to see him fixing his pants, he wipes his forehead and catches me looking at him.

"I'm sorry." He says suddenly.

"For what Steve?" I ask.

"For being so hard on you, I just- I just don't want to see the newest member of the team get hurt or worse and-" He stops.

I walk over to him, our chest touching and he stares down at me his face pink.

"What." I ask.

"I sort of like you." He mutters glancing away.

I grab his face with my free hand, kissing him softly and his lips gently touch mine. 

I pull away and walk out of the kitchen.

"So do you like me?" He shouts and I flip him off.

"Of course I do." I say sighing.

{later at dinner}

"So, Steve and Y/N; we need to talk about the scene earlier." Natasha says.

I choke into my water glass, and Steve's face gets red.

I wipe my mouth.

"What scene?" I ask.

"You know- you and Steve fucking like a couple of rabbits on the kitchen  earlier." 

Everyone suddenly glances down at their food, pushing their bowls away from them.

"Ok- and? Sex is a normal thing." I say and continue to eat my pasta.

Natasha gives me a grin from across the table and I smirk back.

"Anyways, you all can eat they did it on the island not the stove or counter." She says.

Sam spits out his mango he had grabbed from the counter as Nat has been cooking dinner, and suddenly runs out of the room.

Me and Natasha laugh and Steve gives me a look from across the table.