I'm so excited!!!

First off I just want to thank everyone who is or has read, even just one chapter of my book it means alot especially when you all comeback and read even more it just makes me feel like my dream of writing is coming true. I can't even put into words how thankful I am, it just makes me want to write more and to make this story better for everyone, I really want to make this book come to life and just have it pull you in.

Secondly, I would like to ask all of you to vote on my chapters and if you have friends or family who you think might enjoy it, I would like to encourage you to send it to them or just tell them about it, and maybe they'll check it out and end hooked on it.

As of Friday night I finished part 1 of this book and am even now working on part 2, if you feel a little discouraged about that don't worry part 1 and 2 will only be seperated by a single page, I won't be publishing it seperatly. Again I just want to say thank you to you all and that it means alot to me that your taking time out of your days to read what I am writing. Also within the next few hours to celebrate me finishing part 1 I will be posting 3 chapters tonight. Thank you all again It means alot.