12

A/n: HELLO PEOPLE! HERE'S A NEW CHAPTER!

I love reading your comments. I'm being honest, you guys have the best replies to say in the right moment. You won't believe how many times I cracked up laughing because of your comments. I probably busted a lung or something.

But please remember to be respectful towards each other. I sound like my overly kind English teacher. Eww...

A lot of you say that this book has good humor. Really? Thanks! I try to connect the story with whatever stupidity I went through with my life.

Heheh.

Take care <3

-     -     -

"She lives," Soundwave stated after he succeeded in getting you to cough out the water you practically inhaled, out of your body.

To them, you are someone they could trust. They won't harm you until absolutely necessary. After all, you treated them kindly and fairly. You treated them like how you would act with normal people. But you are still a human, and they are still wary of you.

You were still unconscious. But you made it out alive.

The other humans came into the room soon after. They swam back to the pool and watched as you were carried away from them. They didn't like how fragile you looked at the moment. Your skin was pale, hair drenched in water, eyes closed as you tried to breathe.

. . .

The humans came back to their room again the next day. They investigated the place and Fowler talked to the Decepticons. They didn't like the man. But they tolerated him.

Once the humans hurried out of the room, Megatron growled.

"We need to find the culprit that did this. Soundwave!" He ordered.

The said mech nodded and swam underwater. They broke the cameras in the room and made sure no human replaced them. But they had their own way of surveillance.

"Hey, Boss!" Frenzy grinned, his fangs showing.

"Yo Boss. What's up?" Rumble asked, swimming beside his twin.

Soundwave pat both of his mechlings helm gently then flicked their foreheads.

"Respect your elders. I have a mission for you two but first, inform the Autobots about what happened to the human doctor."

The twins whined and rubbed the area where their creator hit them. It didn't hurt. But you know how they are. Overly dramatic.

"Yes, Boss."

"On it, sir!"

The young Mers swam to the wall of the pool and brushed off the plants that were blocking a part of the wall. A small opening of a pipe was then visible.

Frenzy swooped down and grabbed the biggest rock he could find.

"Bahahaha! I love this plan." Rumble cackled as he grinned widely.

His twin snickered beside him and swung his arms down, hitting the pipe repeatedly.

. . .

In the other room on the opposite side of the Mer Center...

"Holy mother of Primus!" Sideswipe screeched as he heard the deafening sounds of metal being hit.

Sunstreaker growled lowly from where he was napping.

Keyword: Was.

Ironhide scoffed. "Primus doesn't have a mother you bolt head."

"Why the frag did you do that Sides?"

"The pipe signal! The twin nuisances want to tell us something again." He said.

Smokescreen laughed. "You're not talking about you and your brother are you?"

"What- No!" The red twin protested. He gave a huff and turned his attention to the pipe.

"What do you want brats?!" He shouted to the pipe.

A crowd gathered around Sideswipe, having heard of the commotion. The pipe was a way for the two pods to communicate with each other. They don't use it often, it was Sideswipe and Sunstreaker who suggested it. They were the ones who use it to share prank ideas with the other pair of twins on the other pod.

"Yo Cherry! We got news for ya" Rumble began telling them about what happened to you yesterday.

. . .

In the hospital a few blocks away...

"ACHOO!" You sneezed.

A loud sound of something falling was heard outside your hospital room.

Apparently the nurse that was bringing your lunch got scared of the alarming intensity of your sneeze and they accidentally dropped the tray of food.

"My food." You whined, then stopped. "Wait a minute, hospital food tastes like crap so why would I complain."

You were quiet for a few minutes then your stomach grumbled.

You pat your tummy. "Yep I'm hungry, that's why."

"I want a lot of toast please! Make it extra crispy!" You shouted, hoping that the nurse could hear you.

You fell silent once again. Can you even request for specific food in the hospital? You blinked. Won't hurt to try.

"And doughnuts! Please!"