14

A/n: Lmao. So to the ones who tried to guess the answer, I noticed a lot of you saying that it's either Unicron or Megz...

.

.

.

:)

I won't reveal who it is just yet. But keep guessing everyone!

Big brains, smol brains, any sized brains get to work mwahaha...

Goodluck~

- - -

Day 7

"Seriously?" You screeched. "I came all this way. Walking. In the scorching sun for 25 minutes and you still won't let me in?"

Currently, you were standing in front of the TFMER facility. Again. You tried this yesterday and hoped today will end in a good way but he won't change his mind.

"Come on boss! You'll never meet an employee who actually wants to work instead of slacking around! I'm here! I'm a limited edition! Rare!" You protested.

Fowler shook his head as he looked at you.

"Sorry kid, but I'm afraid I can't do that. We give our employees a 2 day off after they get injured. This happens regularly so I'm not going to start and change the rules." He said.

You crossed your arms. "Well to have you know, I rescued a shark yesterday. All by myself. At night. I'm perfectly capable to work today."

Fowler's eyes widened. Shark?

"What do mean, you saved a shark?" He asked carefully.

You nodded. "Yeah, it looked kinda weird tho. It's a medium-sized Great White but the color looks odd, almost purple."

Fowler expected this the moment you said about the shark. One of their Great White's escaped 2 days ago and it's suddenly back. It's no ordinary shark either. It belonged to the Decpeticon pod. Not all of them had to be Mers to be a part of the pod. All sea creatures are included.

"What else was unusual about this... Great White." He asked you again.

"It's like he actually understands me. And yeah, I said 'he'. I have no idea why but I just thought it fits. I talked to him a lot of times and he reacts to them. I had to threathen him by telling that he's going to end up as sushi that I'll eat to get him to stay still." You ranted.

"But don't worry, boss. He didn't try to eat me or anything. Which is kinda weird, but Great Whites normally don't see humans as meals so whatever I guess."

"Interesting." He hummed then gave a curt nod.

"Thanks for the information Miss L/N. You may head home now. Don't make me walk you there personally." Fowler ordered.

You sighed. "Okay, fine."

You turned around and started walking, but stopped and looked at Fowler once more. "Can I have Sam, Mikaela and Miles' numbers?"

He wrote them down for you begrudgingly, muttering about 'stubborn kid trying to kill me before I get married' or something like that. You didn't really paid attention to his grumbling. You were too busy grinning at your friends' phone numbers.

. . .

[ToastWoman] added [ScaredySam], [PreachQueen], [MamaDidntRaiseNoHoe] to the group chat.

ToastWoman:
GUYS ITS ME Y/N!

MamaDidntRaiseNoHoe:
OH MY GOD Y/N. YOU'RE OKAY!