17

Quick recap from Day 1

Day 1: First day, excited af, ate burnt toast, inner fashionista moment, met Sam and Mikaela, met lil Bee, introduction to the Autobots, big phat uwu moment.

Day 2: Big day, Jazz scared your soul outta your body, bonding moment, toured the Mer Centre, curious George (you) decided to ask a stupid question, met Miles, went to the 'Cons place, Miles being a scaredy-cat, helped Starscream and the others, tired af, inhaled a huge tub of ice cream when you got home.

Day 3: Holy shit day 3 you made it, scribbled on your report for Fowler, met David, David tied you up and legit threw you in the pool, you tried to stay alive, failed, not really, 'Cons saved you.

Day 4: David is an afthole, you woke up, 3 buddies visited you, sneezed so hecking loud that the nurse dropped your food, baby Mers gave you the most precious rock you will ever recieve in your life, blamed your tears on the drugs.

Day 5: Drugged cause of the anesthetic they gave you. Loopy the whole day. Didn't do much.

Day 6: Tried to get in the facility, Fowler be guarding the door like a grumpy old troll, yelling frustrations at the sky, watched the sunset, saved a sassy af shark from being sushi, almost gave poor old mom a heart attack.

Day 7: Tried to get in the facility again, Fowler is there again, you told him about the shark, he looks suspicious, gave you Sam, Mikaela, and Miles' numbers, created a group chat, the Prime trio became interns.

Day 8. Week 1, done: Back at work, 'Bots tell you that David was found dead in the morning, almost died by choking of cookies, 'Bots explained to you what happened, while going to the 'Cons you had a flashback.

Now: Still in the flashback from the Decepticons' POV.

-   -   -

A/N: The actual chapter will be up soon, I just need to edit a few things!