results of voting

Sup...

So it's December already. 2020 is coming to an end :')

I just wanted to ask you guys if you prefer a special Christmas chapter or continue from the previous one? You can give me ideas on what you want to do in the special chapter!!

I'm good either way because this Christmas chapter won't bother the actual storyline. Maybe a one-shot or something.

If you're okay with both then comment on both of them!

1. The ones who wants a special chapter ->

2. The ones who want to continue the storyline ->

I'll give you time until next Monday which is the 14th of December.

The next chapter will be up at December 25! (special chapter or not).

Thank you very much and I hope you have a nice day/night!

-   -   -

(14/12/2020)

Alright the votes are in and as you can see, the special chapter option won! So... We're gonna have that Christmas chapter!

One question tho, where the frack did y'all come from???

50k views?? I am scared of the number of people reading this story, holy crap-

Last thing, I'm planning to write a TMNT book soon. Y'all are gonna be surprised about what I'm going to put there. If anyone is a TMNT fan here, please look forward to that :')

Why, yes, I just did a self promo about a completely different fandom that I'm going to write about.

Gotta go write those now. Thank you for your participation!