Are we ready?? 右ヘき

Author notes: If ya'll lovely readers read my other book, you would know I'm only updating weekly and very busy.WHY AM I MAKING ANOTHER DAMN BOOK?????CUZ I CAN AND IT'S FUN!!!!I'm also sad that school starts on Monday so I will be secretly writing my books in class for you guys and update weekly.ENJOY and GIVE ME SOME REQUESTS!!!!

Izuku's POV:

Ugh for some reason I'm having a weird feeling that today is going to be very different.

I'm walking to class by myself like the usual since I woke up late.Usually Hitoshi would would walk with me or someone else but if feels quiet today.Why are my protective instincts kicking in?I walk into class to see no one there...WHERE IS EVERYONE?Then I feel light headed, what the...I saw my life flash before my eyes...heh....I've lost my will to live a long time ago...ehhh......dead.*Izu stop being a mood* that was the last thing I heard

No one's POV:

Midoriya woke up in a strange theatre and stood up to see everyone here but sleeping, when he means "everybody" OH IT'S EVERYBODY ALRIGHT. There's class 2a(sadly including an already expelled M*neta), Ua staff, Class 2B, LOV aka League of Villains, Stain, Overhaul, All for One, Pro heroes, Kota, Eri, the Todoroki family, Bakugo family, Midoriya family and the past one for all users.

Midoriya: W-what??? What's happening? *pouts*

????: Oh hi Midoriya! sorry for stealing you but it's for good purposes!

Midoriya turned around to see a short girl with a pixie haircut and wearing an oversized hoodie, red sneakers with dyed hair staring at him.

Mimi: Oh hi my name's Mimi, well not really but that's my nickname!

Midoriya: Oh hi Mimi..um do you mind telling me what's happening and why you want me and my friends?

Mimi: Oh I took you and your friends so they would react to you but in alternate dimensions but some of them are from here.If you're wondering about my quirk I will tell you and your friends are under my sleeping command.

Midoriya: What's your quirk Mimi, wait I need to get my notebook!

Mimi chuckled and snapped her fingers and appeared Deku's more prettier bag not that mustard one and handed it over.

Mimi: Here are the stuff you would need since I know everything about you and I will protect you from that piss baby grape if that thing goes near you by erasing it's existance :).

Midoriya: Please don't but thank you for the stuff.The important thing is that what's your quirk?

Mimi: *internally screaming of how nice and cute he is* W-well my quirk is called Universal Admin. I basically have a power of a goddess but these are my main powers I use: I can summon anyone I like it, show anyone I wish of someone else's past or different versions of themselves, make someone sleep until I choose to wake them up, stop time, remove someones quirk but I can give it back also don't mistake that for All for One it's like a better version of Erasure and other dumb stuff.

Midoriya was muttering and writing so fast into his notebook in some sort of code???He then looked up and smiled thanking Mimi.

Mimi: Well I think I will explain the rest to your friends so take a seat next to your boyfriend.*wiggles eyebrows*

Midoriya blushes but followed the order and sat next to Shinso looking at the huge screen at the front.

Mimi: Well time to start this adventure.

Mimi snapped and everyone woke up, some of them sat confused while others aggressively shouts (Bakugo and pro heroes)and chaos stirs as Mimi, Deku and other people cover their ears.Mimi was having trouble raising her voice to silence them until-