Forward

Before we get into the story, id like to take a moment to ask you do something small for me. I have been asked by to move all my stories to another site where I could make money off of them. I have also had an opportunity to have some of placed behind the pay wall here on Wattpad. I have refused both, choosing instead to keep my stories free. I know most of my readers aren't interested in or maybe not able to pay for a monthly subscription.

What I'm asking is for a vote. Could you take one second before moving on to the next chapter to click "vote" or ⭐️ to vote for each and every chapter. This helps me move up in the rankings among the various tags I have attached to my stories. This then leads to more readers discovering my stories.

A quick vote is a small price to pay for the content I am providing. Thank you in advance. 🥰🥰🥰

=============
Thanks to Lajien for providing the main character's names.

❤️
Thanks to all my loyal readers who eagerly gobble up every new thing I write. You guys are awesome. I couldn't ask for better followers.  ❤️

If you're new here and this is your first story, don't worry you'll be a member of the club soon enough. Be sure to comment through out and meet the other "Brookies", they're a fun group of readers worth interacting with. Some of them are writers too, so be sure to check out their stories as well.

Again, please do me a favor and give each chapter a like. I also enjoy your comments. 🙂

Welcome to the club.