40. GIRLY-GIRL HIGH FASHION

After taking a break from shopping to get some lunch, we continued seeking out shops of girls clothes, so we could continue trying things on.

The next shop we went into was a boutique with eye-catching summer dresses on special. In this shop Beck convinced me to buy myself two rather short, thin, stylish summer dresses.

It didn't take much convincing, actually. I'm pretty sure I'd do just about anything she asked, even though I don't know when I'll ever be ready to wear another dress. I feel so exposed and vulnerable in the one I've been wearing today. However, if I'm being honest, the girl in the mirror does look cute in them.

The shop across from that one also managed to get their hands on some of my money as well.

After trying on several things, I made my selections for purchase; a casual, loose, short sleeve, belted, wide leg, romper jumpsuit, a metallic, shiny shimmer, stretchy, flared, knee-length skater skirt, a black, basic below-the-knee, stretchy, pencil skirt, and four blouses.

I know, can you tell by my descriptions that I really liked the two skirts and the jumpsuit? I did, especially the jumpsuit, it looked so good on my newly feminine body. Thanks to Beck's encouragement and advice I was really learning a lot about how to present feminine beauty, and gaining confidence in expressing my femininity.

Today I also learned that not only is Beck confident and beautiful, but she has turned her beauty into a means for making money. She told me she has a Youtube channel, Instagram account, TikTok page, and an onlyfans. With over 201 thousand total followers, she makes more than a decent amount of money.

She showed me her pages and most of the content she posts on social media is about female empowerment, makeup techniques, and fashion. Then there's her kawaii kitty cosplay onlyfans, which makes her the most money even though she only posts a new photo shoot every other Friday, alternating with a live chat/modeling session the other Friday nights.

Tonight I intend to get on my laptop and start consuming her content and learning even more.

I wanna be just like her. Maybe she'll be willing to teach me how I can create my own successful social media business. I think I might love to get into clean, tasteful onlyfans modeling.

You're probably thinking, but what about Dave, and football, and motorbikes?

Don't worry, nothing I told Dave was a lie and why can't I still enjoy all of the same things I always have while, if I choose to, being a fashionable, kawaii-cute, girly-girl too?

Speaking of motorbikes, I wonder if there's a motorbike shop around here we could stop in on the way home? I wanna look for a new riding jacket and pants, something decidedly girly in color and fit.

But if I do that, will I have enough money? I looked down at the clothes on my arm.

Not if I get all these clothes, I told myself.

I took the pantsuit in my other hand and separated it from everything else.

Beck saw the sad look on my face as I headed towards the rack where we had found the blouses, so I could put them back.

When I turned towards the rack the pencil skirt came from, she asked, "What are you doing? Those outfits look amazing on you and I know you like them. You told me yourself this morning, that you were a huge tomboy, and that was reflected in the contents of your closet, but I have watched you today. As the day has progressed you have shown an increasing interest in more fashionable styles. I think I have awaken something in you. I think you need those outfits. So why, why are you putting them back?"

"Because, Beck, there's something else I want and I don't have the money to get all of this and the other thing, too. So I'm putting back everything but this jumpsuit."

She scrunched up her face and shook her head, "Oh no. No you're not."

She then took the three blouses back off the rack and the two skirts from me.

"All of this and that, too," She then also took the jumpsuit from me as well, "and a pair of shoes that you will need to go with the jumpsuit are all my treat. Welcome to embracing the beauty of your femininity. Say goodbye to boring tomboy clothes and hello to beautiful girly-girl high fashion."

I tried to protest, telling her I couldn't possibly accept her spending that much money on me, but she wasn't having it. She insisted on doing it and promised me it was not a burden on her at all.

"Besides, if you knew how much money I actually bring in through social media paid promotions, ad revenue, and onlyfans, you would understand. Just trust me, I can more than afford to do this."

Once she had paid for everything, we turned to leave, and she added with a smile, "We're also going to do something with your hair, too. Also, my treat."

But Mom's gonna kill me for allowing you to do this."

"You're not allowing me to do this. You said no and I did it anyway. Right?"

"Ah, I see what you're doing. Got it, and thank you, but I don't approve," I said with a grin and a sparkle in my eyes.