I

오전 7 42

She dropped her cigarette, crushing it beneath her foot. The bus halted, as she struggled to keep her balace, holding on to the pole. Finally, someone had got off. Taking the chance, she sat down on the only vacant seat beside a black-haired boy. She did not mind how many eyes had been staring at her, a college-girl smoking. It wasn't new, at all. Fortunately, nobody had told the school authorities about her behavior outside, especially not her parents who were too strict and manipulative.

It was not until now that she took notice of the guy beside her. His head had landed on her shoulder, and of course — the guy was asleep. "What the hell-" She looked at his baggy closed eyes, the only ones that showed as he was wearing a black mask covering the rest of his pale face. She snickered and then pulled out her phone, thinking it would be a cool story to tell her friends. Snapping a photo, she chuckled as she carefully put it back in her bag, trying not to wake the boy.

It wasn't too long until she was at the station nearest to the university. "Ahjussi, sleep somewhere else." He whispered to the guy, purposely teasing him. Surprisingly, it did wake him up very quickly. His eyes were small, but they widened when he realized what he was doing. Getting up before the guy could actually come to his senses, she casually waved at him while showing the photo on her phone and left the bus. Walking towards the gate, she chuckled while rewinding his reaction in her mind. She took out a packet of gum from her pocket and tossed it into her mouth, chewing it until her mouth no longer smelled like cigarette.

Things went back to the usual mood as she stepped into the university. Everything had always been dull — for her at least. She secretly hated this place, though everyone thought she was the best at academics. It was all for show, she was not enjoying anything at all. What else is worse than forcing something that isn't even close to your true passion? She sighed and sprinted through the hallways just until she stood in front of her first class according to her schedule.

오전 8 31

He dragged his feet into the practice room that had been quiet for days. As soon as the lights were on, he realized something. "Nothing has changed. Not even me." A heavy sigh escaped his lips as he layed flat on the floor. The door creaked open, revealing an older guy wearing a camo padded coat. "Jimin-ah, you're here...?"

"I can't keep being overdramatic, Hyung. Life has to go on. Everything was my choice anyway, I shouldn't act like I didn't expect that." He sat up sluggishly, staring at the wooden floor. Even six months wasn't enough for him to cry his guts out, and now he apparently got tired of crying.

"Yeah right. You can do better. Hmm. Should I set you up on a blind date?" The older guy jokingly said, earning a slight chuckle from Jimin. "Hobi hyung, I would appreciate if you do not. I'm back and this time I'm only focusing on work."

"Alright, let's pretend I believed that." He shrugged and walked away from the room. Shouting from the hallway he said, "Room 4, Jimin!"

"Ne, hyung!" Jimin stood up and followed after the older one, taking his bag with him. Hoseok had been handling his dance studio ever since Jimin could never get out of his house, and he couldn't thank him more for that. Yet even though the pain had slowly eased through the days 'til months, it still left a crucial scar he would be carrying for the rest of his life.