III

KIM YUN-SEO'S POV

오후 9 58

A quarter of the bottle had been drank, while Yeoji and I were talking about almost anything we could think of. Two men entered the pub, both looking as young as we were. They seemed unfamiliar to me but Yeoji, however, recognized them. "Jaehyung oppa, you're here!" She waved at them, catching their attention which caused them to walk over to our table. "Yeoji-ah, you came with someone."

"Yeah. This is Yunseo. Yunseo, he's Jaehyung and he's... what's your name again?" She turned to the other guy beside the other one. "My name is Sechan, nice to meet you," he looked at me with a disgusting smile, palms open for a handshake. I just nodded at him with a forced smile. These strangers, well technically not— but these guys, had sat across us sharing a conversation I could barely even relate to. They didn't even bother to order something but instead asked for glasses while drinking out of the champagne we ordered.

Time went by and I've slowed down on drinking, while the others seemed to be unbothered. "So... you got a boyfriend?" Sechan asked, completely out of topic. I definitely do not want to be asked out, and why? Oh, because he just looks so perverted. He looked exactly like a typical fuckboy. "No but I'm not available either." I answered, trying my best to sound uninterested.

"Come on now, you're playing hard to get?" He reached for my hand and I immediately took it off the table, touching anything except that guy's skin. I've been wanting to get out of here right when they entered the room, but Yeoji seemed to enjoy herself too much with the other guy. I noticed how his hand had been on her bare shoulders, caressing them in a way that seriously looked weird to me. Cringing, I grabbed Yeoji's hand from underneath the table and got up. "I think we need to go. Alright, see you around!"

"Woah woah, it's too early babe," The Jaehyung guy grabbed Yeoji's wrist. I took a deep breath, fists already clenched. "Let go, you pervert." I took off his grip from her wrist, even with how tightly he grabbed her. "Pervert? Yeoji-ah, this bitch has a way with words!" Jaehyung stood up, a drunken smirk on his face. "Alright..." I nodded as I let go of Yeoji, and then sat back down, taking a little sip from my glass. Do they really think I'm staying here? Well, he thought wrong. "Take that, you bastard." I glared at him as he stood there, dumbfounded with a splatter of champagne in his face after I threw it at him. Slamming the glass on the table, I grabbed Yeoji's wrist and took her out of there.

What a relief we payed earlier, I just don't want to be in the same room with those ill-minded men. I stood on the curb with Yeoji who had been struggling to keep her balance. There weren't many taxis passing by and most of them had a passenger too. At this state, I would rather ride anything but the bus. I don't want her to embarass me in front of commuters who are minding their own business. Being out in the street like this with numerous passerbys is already too much. "Yunseo-ah, why were you fighting with him?" Yeoji said, now squatting on the sidewalk, leaning on a post. Ignoring her, I kept looking around for an empty cab.

The sound of the door opening behind us made me sigh internally. I turned around and saw both of them, except that Sechan didn't seem to want to join in as he just sat down on the bench, looking at the ground soullessly. "You, you really think you can do anything, huh? I know you're trying to make it seem like you don't want this when you do. Don't you like a little fun time too? Sechan was pretty bored lately—"

I landed a punch on his jaw, making him hold it in pain. People like him deserve to be beaten up until they learn their lesson, but I think this asshole doesn't learn. I shook my hand, as it also hurted to punch him hard. "You whore!" He raised his hand at me and I just closed my eyes, expecting pain in my cheek from a slap. Yet for some reason, I felt nothing. I was fine. Opening my eyes, I saw another man in front of me, which was definitely not that shithead.

He was holding his wrist, which was probably why I didn't feel a thing. This guy twisted his arm as I heard him yelp in pain. The next thing I knew, Jaehyung was on the ground while Sechan was contemplating whether to help him or run away.

I laughed at their faces looking so helpless. "Wow, bro that was sick as hell—" My lips instantly froze when he turned around. I couldn't say anything but all I knew is that it was not the first time I encountered him.