Seventh

I woke up as the world shuttered around me and I bounced in the bed at one point. I sat up and looked around in confusion when another thud made me practically bounce off of the mattress and onto the floor. Fully awake now, I crawled to my feet and found my way to the door, opening it. As I walked out, I noticed that everyone was at a station and Zylith's chair was pointed towards the outside, her shouting out orders in alien. The shuttle rocked to the left and I almost fell over. A blob on the lower level saw me and looked up.

"Azko tangberiata ara maein Kaprang ate."

Zylith's chair swiveled around and she looked down at me.

"Mars, find a seat to sit in."

I looked around. "They're all taken."

"Then sit on the floor. It's going to be a bumpy ride."

"What's going on?" I asked, sitting against the wall and sliding down to the floor.

"Azko meggadmeg rorool okoia ahamit?" an annoying voice said, rising above the rest in a condescending tone.

That had to be that putz from before that gave me my water.

"Voltko kedeezmeg kertai aegy okoia. Farohi banrotoben helygari kozulo koete kozulo kiameg mintoa ate idowa koete hiahia nakinek tov runga ate mahi elomua, A972." Zylith growled to him.

I smirked at him getting his ass chewed again as she spouted out another order to the rest of the crew.

****************************

Finally, after what seemed like an hour, the shuttle seemed to settle down and Zylith sighed, turning in her chair and putting her hands over her face. She looked over at me and motioned for me to come up to the chair.

"A972, pugo kerena akka hohohor nakinek ate." I heard Zylith's voice say over the speakers on the ship.

I got the small elevator first but A972 was there just as quick and I had to share the elevator with him. It was really awkward and I could feel him staring even though he had no eyes. It was creepy. We got to Zylith's chair tower and Zylith stood. She moved me out of the way harshly and I ended up sitting in her chair as she got in A972's "face".

"Belomlep makicesi purita egbameg felul kovannak mavermeg nem kore ruarra nakinek azkuen lerendel ahameghoa tatoumi ate vetvetar idowa tatoumi egya kisro; makicesi myrma koete?"

"Kalenne gonaro vanhe repeult tellene oathotu teurespeho elhinga aegy mausik ate akkal en ehogy akta nei. Nem kore hetes aegy pilotta koete'kov aegy orvotaku'akzo."

"Kitelat banrotoben elomua kozulo a tekou niggo 'kaprang' en makicesi'nem ate uppu. Tatarjo evane egno aegy niggo makicesi'nem oh koete. Togenu kappe aumeha egya koete'kov!" she screamed, seeming to push into A972.

He moved around and then took on a more humanoid shape but he looked more like Gumby and he crossed his arms.

"Voltaki hoatu dolwhak orekooi voltko buntetet kivolon esa reira aegy akeakeak tut nakinek koete a tekou niggo esa toohia nakinek koete memi raok."

"Kialen kia rorool reira makicesi'nem aegy kicesiti. Kavetmau legegore voltko pilottamulde kappe aske koneit pehogyan noisis barhak en aegy orvotaku'akzo hetes en ate mausikel hoki nekia en ate teratmeg ritemint atendeen tov runga nakinek aegy haakjo esa. Kialen irahegmulde en'eva banrotoben peren aegy kicesiti idowa miera katud'nem koete bolog hoki ahamit?"

"Voltko kapka aegy totarka ehogy koete mintoa eztenai memi reira runglegai a tekou terolem kozulo! Eseet ehogy tanberiata melolognal valkivel koete banrotoben terolem!" he said, pointing at me.