Post

ZYLITH

I sat in the chair as I looked through the bars. Ironically, I wasn't on the inside but on the outside, looking in. The Doctor had been incarcerated due to his betrayal to the King, but it wasn't because of his involvement in getting all the guys off the ship, but because he lied about injecting the King's DNA into Kasai. I don't know how the Queen convinced the King to allow me to become the lead Doctor, but here I was, looking at my own creation... in relative glee.

He stirred and I leaned on my knees, waiting to see what would happen. He opened his eyes and sat up, putting his hand to his head.

"What the hell..."

"Good morning, starshine." He turned to me and made a face. "Ya hit your head?"

"Hit my head?" He looked around for a second. "What are you getting at, Shil?"

"I've got a treat for you, sweetie boo." I said with a grin as I stood up. "Come here..."

He got up and walked over to me on the other side of the bars and I slipped my hands through the bars, grabbing his shirt. I pulled him to the bars hard and he hit them, his nose most likely breaking and starting to bleed. He cried out, pulling back and holding his hands over his nose.

"What the hell is your problem?!"

"Oh my, whatever have I done." I said with a bat of my eyes. "Maybe you should morph it back into place."

He stood back and didn't say anything but then he looked at me with horror in his golden eyes.

"What have you done to me?"

"On the contrary, honey, I didn't do anything to you. It was your idiocy to have a fight in a laboratory and Mars' irony of grabbing that particular syringe."

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!!" he screamed, grabbing the bars and shaking them.

"That particular serum was an experiment that I was doing on myself to see how I ended up as a solid. So... congratulations: you're a solid like me."

A972 sank to the floor, horror and disgust in his eyes as he seemed to try and shimmer or change his form, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't do it. He started to shake and I sat back in my chair, crossing my legs, reveling in his agony.

"Oh, this is delightful."

"You're a spiteful little bitch, you know that?" he growled.

I laughed. "I know." I stood up. "Revel in your new life, A972. It's going to take a very long time for me to figure out how to get back to normal... We may never really find an answer. And I believe that alpha-numerical names are for the Elbaskin race. You don't quite look like one, do you?" He glared at me. "The Prince has given you the nickname Aaron and I think that's a perfect name for you."

"My name is A972 and until the Great Goddess gives me my proper name, I will not accept anything else."

"You keep telling yourself that, "Aaron". I'll be back soon."

I got up and left the laboratory.

*************************

I knocked on the door and was told I could enter. I found the Queen sitting next to the bed where the King was in bed, still pouting over his really big loss with Mars.

"My King."

"I do not want to speak with you."

"Please hear me out."

"You have been pardoned of your crimes, is that not enough for you?"

"Of course, I am grateful for the pardon, my liege, but I must speak with you regarding Mars' proposal."