04 - Mutual Weaknesses

...

"I'm your weakness"

...

"Don't pretend like you have no idea what you have done last night" Yoongi says.

"I'm sorry but what? Okay firstly I would like apologise for whatever mistake that I've done to you although in my mind I've done nothing wrong to you. Second and the last, I didn't have any hatred towards you nor your friends so excuse me because your hatred towards me is too obvious in which I didn't appreciate at all" Jin replies.

"Did your mother never teach you manners? When you're wrong, apologise instead of giving excuse" Yoongi spits out.

Oh no, now he wanted to drag his mother into this when she absolutely has no clue at all about what is happening with him in this academy. Jin's hand is itching to hurt Yoongi so bad that he is at the limit and if the latter pour any more hurtful words Jin will eventually starts the fist fight.

"Cat gets your tongue?"

And Jin throw his first punch onto the man's jaw. The thing is, his patience is not that much for that day. Yoongi stumbles before gaining his steps. Glowing red eyes shot a deathly glares at Jin.

Jin started this first.

When it was Yoongi's turn, Jin barely missed the punch. Not that he missed the punch entirely but more to the punch missed the target so instead of on his jaw in which Jin did a great job protecting his face with, the punch missed the jaw and hit him in the chest.

Damn, that hurts sending Jin sprawling to the floor. He was just about to get up when the man places his one knee in kneeling position onto his stomach, pushing deeper.

This psycho in front of him sure wants him to die instead, his red glowing eyes is still there and with another punch to his rib cage, Jin is gasping for air. His entire body started to burn.

He realised Yoongi uses his power on him. Fire, at that moment Jin knows his magical power too. When the burning pain is too long for Jin's liking, his eyes turn to glowing blue.

Jungkook on the other hand just arrived to the dorm and his first view of the dorm is both of his housemates sprawling on the floor eyes with colours.

Yoongi hiss in pain before staying away from Jin. Not that the burn stays when Yoongi sprawled away from him so Jin feels better and he shots a cold glares to Yoongi.

"Mind to you that you're not lucky enough that the management put us in the same dorm. Your weakness is me and my weakness is you. Bear to you that as much as you burned me, I can do the same for you" Jin stands up and walks away to his room.

"What are you doing hyung?" Jungkook says, letting his presence be known to Yoongi.

"Fucker getting on my nerve" Yoongi replies as he collected his self.

"Are you alright? Should we go to Namjoon hyung and Jimin?" Jungkook asks as Yoongi is still hissing when he stands up.

Sure Yoongi knows the burn feeling of ice hurts as much as the burn feeling of fire.

"It will go away when the temperature drop down. Let's head outside, I can't bear to stay here with that stupid man" Yoongi says as he wears his sweater over his body and head.

Jungkook silently follow as they planned to head out a few hours ago. Late at night they went back to the dorm to sleep. Neither the two of them caught the presence of Jin either in the kitchen or the living room. He is sleeping for sure.