28 - Bring Up

...

"They are coming! Come on, faster"

...

"Hoseok-ah, you don't risk your life like that! What were you trying to do running to him when that eyes clearly showed you something. He could have hurt you without him even realised that. Why is it so hard for you and Jimin to stay away from him?" Namjoon says.

What Namjoon says is right at that one part though, the part Jin might used his power without him realising that but Hoseok knows the whole point of Namjoon's words.

"I'm disappointed with you Namjoon, as the leader you should be wiser and as a person, you shouldn't says anything like that" Hoseok replies.

"Did you forgot already about what happened? Do I need to remind you about what happened?" Namjoon challenge.

"He did nothing wrong to us. Why are you talking like he put you through hell? Don't you see how he protect Taehyung? Don't you see how he protect us from that demon?" Hoseok says, almost shouts.

"You did look at him before he fell into the water. His eyes were so lost, he didn't understand what happened. You saw his face, you saw how scared he looked like" Hoseok adds.

"Manipulation exist especially when it comes to him" Yoongi cuts in.

This talk is going to make Hoseok loose his mind. Clenching his fists, Hoseok suppress his anger. Truthfully speaking, he wanted to punch both Namjoon and Yoongi square in the jaw.

"You saw his eyes!" Hoseok replies.

"That could be his illusion or he was manipulating us" Yoongi states.

"Shut the fuck up Min Yoongi. Older or not, you lost my respect" Hoseok says, staring at Yoongi, mad expression on his face.

"You did forgot what his kind do to Hyosang"

"His kind? He is the same like us, a person, an elemental just like me, just like you" Hoseok replies.

It is better for Hoseok to walk away than continuing this conversation with those hardheaded men. It is hundred percent better for him to be with Jimin accompany the latter who is still treating Jin rather than arguing with those men.

He can't believe after all Kim SeokJin did last night to protect them all, still in his best friends' eyes, it was nothing.

He couldn't believe those four are his best friends. To put himself in their shoes still, Hoseok couldn't understand why they did that to Jin. Why they treat Jin like that?

So what? They wanted to blame Jin of what happened in the past? Both Hoseok and Jimin were at the same place as them, both of them saw what happened but they didn't blame Jin because they know that man has nothing to do with that.

Jin has nothing to do with Hyosang being dead, that's the fact. Why are Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook denying that?

Leaving the spot as fast as he can, never turning back, he walks straight to where Jimin is.

"How is he?" Hoseok asks, as he sits near them.

"Better but his heart beat still weak" Jimin says, looking at Hoseok.

Hoseok nods at that.

"They were not targeting us, they were targeting him. What do you think they want from him?" Hoseok adds.

Truthfully no one knows about that.

"They are already here. How many are they, we didn't know. For them to break through the spell, for them to be here in this forest when we all know no one ever done that, they are not the normal elementals" Jimin replies.