10 - Prejudiced

...

"Stigma and prejudice"

...

Jin's jaw dropped. Twenty? This academy is so huge that Jin knows twenty rounds are not going to take an hour or two to finish even if he runs. He might have to stay running the whole night.

"I'm going to put a spell on you. Whether you run or you walk, you need to finish the rounds. You are only allowed to leave once you've finished all the rounds, otherwise the spell won't let you"

Jin could only let out a tiny sigh, hiding it from the educator, not to let him hear the noise he made.

"You better start now unless you want to spent the whole night rounding the academy" Sir In Yoo says.

It is now currently 6.13 pm and Jin is sure he will still be running around the academy even if it's 9 at night. After all it is possible to do the punishment since he is an elemental. Elementals has better energy and all sort of the good things than mere human though.

All the five students and even the educator look at him. They didn't even leave the field yet but Jin is already starting to run, doing his punishment. After all, the sir didn't tell him that he needs to do that while they're still here.

...

"Why are you alone?" Yoongi asks as Jungkook sprawls on the couch besides him.

"He got the punishment for today's evaluation, how lucky isn't he?" Jungkook replies with much sarcasm in his tone.

"What is the punishment?" Yoongi asks again.

"Twenty complete laps of the academy, the sir put a spell that he needs to finish the laps to be able to dismiss" Jungkook says.

"Really? Twenty laps around this huge academy?" Yoongi asks.

Jungkook nods.

"You will not believe how an asshole he is with today's evaluation. Can you believe that he didn't trust me and he didn't let me in into his illusion during his part? Not to mention about how he almost ruined everything" Jungkook says.

"I'm not surprise, he is a dipshit so I expect no less than that. After all, he might have grudge over you with how you treat him" Yoongi replies.

"I expected him to be professional to not let things get in the way but I guess that didn't work" Jungkook mutters as he sits up on the couch.

"We need to talk after his punishment. Sir In Yoo decided to keep the pair the same through out the year and that's mean I need to stay being his partner this year" Jungkook adds.

Yoongi shrugs listening to that as he sips his black coffee.

...

Namjoon has been sitting at the stairs in front of the library for quite sometime and he notice the same man has been there twice. Namjoon knows the man though, he used to have a purple hair on the registration day. He met him at the hallway with Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin.

Namjoon ignores the man as he zips his padding jacket and continue reading his book. Honestly it's kind of weird to be running during this winter especially at 7.30 but Namjoon decided not to get into the man's way, so he continues reading his book.

Oh, why he was reading the book outside the library instead of indoor? Well, the answer is simple, he choose to.

By the third time the man passed in front of him, Namjoon could not help but to be curious. So, he stops the man while handing him a bottle of sealed water.