33 - Final : Awaken

...

"Greed and fear makes them lose themselves"

...

"You're not my descendant. My only descendant is him."

Shivers and fears overwhelming him. The wrath of the lost spirit.

When Jin moves his hand up onto the air, a few people fell, knees go weak. Yoongi looks at those people.

One of them is his educator, Sir Sang Wook who happens to teach him for his power balancing class.

Then he sees the headmaster of Mosun fell on his knees too. A few more educators of Mosun and those people who came attacking Jin while they were in the forest are on their knees too.

Stepping his foot onto the ground, Jin is, he walks closer and closer from the mouth of the forest. His eyes flashes before the North Wind came with the memories. The memories for everyone. No one excluded.

A long time ago, people fought which soul was better, the dark or the light. But there was another soul. The bridge who unites them. The lost soul, the lost spirit, the forgotten fragment because of the greed and fear of everyone.

There was always the third soul.

The Divergent.

Everyone treat the soul as huge threat for the simple fact that nothing is limited to the soul. The soul that are stronger than the most emotionally, physically and mentally that can carry itself in lethal situations.

The light and the dark soul wants what the lost soul has. A dying exploit happened, the lost soul being hidden forever.

The North Wind disappears, they blinks open their eyes.

The lost spirit, he is the holder of the lost spirit. He is born with the lost soul. They couldn't use their power on him because he holds every powers. He is the descendant of the lost spirit, Jin.

The eyes of Jin looks at everyone. It was the look of sadness, the look of sorrow and the look of regret.

"My dear, the world doesn't want us because they are afraid of us"

"Why the world doesn't want us? We're a part of the world"

"Because those people doesn't love themselves enough, they want what they don't have, they want what they can't have. They wanted to pretend to be someone else. They want something they couldn't handle because they think it will gives them everything"

"My dear, you and me. We both know no one could be us, they wanted to be us, they thought we're living fine but they are the one that brought us misery"

"Greed and fear makes them lose themselves. They thought it was the greed for the better but it's a greed of the opposite"

"Someday later, you will have to protect your people. You will have to stand on your own, you have to be you and save your people from the greed"

"Can I really do that? How?"

"My dear, you can. Show yourself, your true self to them, let them know the misery they brought us, let them know their greed"

A silent

"Can you handle the truth?"

"You said I can, of course I can"