24 - Fragment

...

"I want to talk to you"

...

A change of plan, they wanted to venture out past midnight. Maybe because they feels like they're wasting the time so instead of venture out deeper into the woods in the morning when the sun is up, they move when it is dark.

When the five left, leaving Jimin and Jin awkwardly sitting in front of the fireplace that Yoongi made, Jin told Jimin that he can go to sleep as Jin will be up to eye anything.

Jimin didn't make any fuss of that, after all they are going to change in a little, so Jimin went to sleep first.

On the other hand, Jin just eyes the fireplace thinking nothing. He just stares deep at it wondering aimlessly about nothing.

It was then that a wave of wind passed by. It started as gentle until the strong came. The fire died down because of the wind, it is so dark but being an elemental, they could see better in the dark than any mere human.

What makes Jin speechless was when the stronger wind came, it came with a voice. Soft calming voice saying a sentence that makes Jin wonder.

"Your place"

Shivers running down his spine. Thank goodness when Jin was little he rarely watch any horror movies that has ghost or some sort of that otherwise now he would cause a big fuss over a sudden wave of wind.

Jimin's sleep didn't even last that long when the cold of the night is overbearing. He woke up by the sudden cold. When his eyes blink open, it was dark and cold. Sure it was dark, a little hard to see as he just woke up but he knows Jin is there with him. That ease him.

"Sorry, the wind blows out the fire. We will have to make a new one" Jin says when he notices Jimin sitting up from his lying position.

Right, they need the fire to keep them warm through the night. For Jin, it is not a big deal as he is the ice elemental. He has a strong withstand of the cold but for Jimin, it is not.

"I'm going to get some dried leaves to start the fire" Jin announces as Jimin is still in his hazy mind.

Then after making sure Jimin heard his words, Jin walks further away from their place to get the dried leaves.

"Your place"

Jin certainly heard that. When it was the first time when the wind came, he didn't hear it clearly as he is eyeing the fire that died down but now that he is alone with nothing to focus other than getting the dried leaves, he heard that two words clearly.

Moving quickly, Jin took the dried leaves with him back to their place. It didn't take that long for Jin to start the fire. When the fire is big enough, Jin sit back at his spot and he noticed Jimin is staring at him.

But when their eyes met, Jimin looks away from him. Did Jin do anything wrong to Jimin that they grew apart?

"Jimin" Jin says in his soft voice, trying to gain Jimin's attention. He wants Jimin to look at him in the eyes.

But Jimin didn't look at him in the eyes.

"Did I do anything wrong to you? Did my words or my behaviour hurt you in any way?" Jin asks.

Really, Jin needs the answer. He can't understand of why Jimin changed. Yoongi and Jungkook said something to him? They did that before too, but still Jimin is not someone who will follow anyone's words without any logical reason.