21 - Haul Off

...

"You meant to tell me that?"

...

That night he didn't come back to the dorm. The next day too, and day after that. After storming out from the dorm on that day, Jungkook and Yoongi give no fuck about Jin but they're curious of where did the latter went. However with him not being in the dorm put the two at ease.

On the other side, Jin didn't know where he is but surprisingly he is at peace. There's no one there, just him and nature. He stares right into his hands and legs. It's winter, but it is not that cold to Jin when he is used to it. Of course, he is an ice elemental though-

Is he really that?

Of course, they were just mistaken about him like how he mistaken the guy that distinguished as Minhyuk being a light elemental when he is not.

"You want an answer?"

Jin lets out a deep tired sigh. After all he is alone, alone with his mind and that damn mysterious voice. Reminiscing back at his life, he feels sad.

His family is not a broken family but they are more like a business-like family. Probably is that how he should described it? No, his family is his life, he shouldn't think like that.

But too much disappointment makes him think of that. Maybe it was true when someone said that having a broken family is better than having a family that you can't hold onto when you need help.

They makes you feel the bonding but they are not there with you. Is his family like that?

To think about that, his tears couldn't stop falling. He just don't understand anyone, he didn't even understand himself let alone to understand anyone.

On Monday night, the dorm is being occupied by the ringing bell from the front door. It was Yulhee. Apparently she went to the dorm. Giving no expression, Jungkook opens the door, letting her inside.

"I called him but he didn't answer the call" Yulhee says as soon as she is inside.

"He is not here" Yoongi replies.

Yulhee frowns hearing that.

"It's weekday, what do you mean he is not here? He can't go back to his house during weekday" Yulhee asks again, clueless and confused.

"He went out from the dorm on Friday night and he is not yet to come back. He skipped his classes" Jungkook states.

"You meant to tell me that he is gone for three days? Why are you not calling me or his brother or MinAh or anyone to inform about that?" Yulhee is furious looking at the two person in front of her.

"Why should us? He is an adult, he knows how to take care of himself" Yoongi replies, tone full of arrogant.

Yulhee becoming silent, she is too mad to even say a word.

"You know what he is. It's too unprofessional for your family to sneak in a spy in this academy" Yoongi adds.

Her patient grows thinner with each words from Yoongi. She knows what the words meant.

"How do you think you got in this academy? Do you really think it's a person's deed?" Yulhee says, the tone she uses obviously shows that she is mad.

When the two didn't mutter any words after awhile exchanging stares, she adds more.

"You are meant to be in this academy. There is a book hidden far away from anyone that listed all your name, it was never a person or a group of people that choose the students here."