13 - Retrieve

...

"Is he going to be okay?"

...

Junghwan swears he could hear Jin's brother cursing on the other side of the phone call. The upright person is cursing.

"Soak his legs into the hot water as you're treating him. It will make it better"

Junghwan quickly asks Jungkook to soak Jin's leg into the hot water.

"I'll call you once I arrive. Try to wake him up if it's possible"

That is the last words from Jin's brother before the phone call is cut. A little while later Jimin could feel a faint movement. He didn't know if it's just him notice that or maybe the other three also notice the same.

"Jin"

"Jin hyung" Jimin calls while tapping the man's cheek gently.

The chest heaves up after that, and Jin is wheezing once again for the air. His blue eyes flutter open for a split second, eyes looking so tired, unfocused and weak.

"It's alright, we've got you. Breath with me" Jimin says in his soft voice but Jin is already close his eyes.

Junghwan and Jungkook change Jin's wet clothes into another dry and clean clothes while both Yoongi and Jimin still using the magical power on the unconscious Jin.

Once, they settles Jin with the new clothes, Jin's brother is calling again.

Junghwan quickly telling them to moves Jin as his brother is already there at the academy. Yoongi sets Jin onto Jungkook's back as the youngest carry Jin.

On the other hand, Jimin is still using his power but this time not in his heart but by holding onto Jin's hand since Jungkook is carrying the latter.

Once they reach at the ground floor of the dorm block, Junghwan leads them to Jin's brother and once the brother sets his eyes on Jin, Seokjung eyes widen. He quickly opens the door of the van to them.

"I need the detail" Jin's brother says as he place his two fingers onto his dear brother's pulse point.

"Injury on his ankle-"

Seokjung sets his eyes on the bandage ankle.

"He's been poisoned and I extract a little bit of the poison. He's gasping for air as his heart is freezing"

Seokjung nods.

"Come with me, all of you" Jin's brother says.

The three knows better than to reject it. It is not even a choice but Jin's brother is ordering them. All of them enter the van after the last order from Seokjung.

"Hwanie, I'm asking for a favour, please drive the van as I'm attending Jin at the back with them" Seokjung says.

Junghwan straight away grabs the keys from Seokjung and once they're all in, he drives off the academy to Jin's house.

"You're the fire right?" Seokjung asks Yoongi and he nods as the reply.

"Keep him warm" he adds.

Yoongi joins Jimin who are using his power the entire time.

"Can you or can't you take out the remaining poison in his body?" Seokjung asks once again but this time, it's to Jungkook.

Jungkook isn't sure.

"Hold my hand with your one hand and the other hand on him. I will lead you" Seokjung says again while Jimin and Yoongi watch them.

Jungkook is confused but he did what Jin's brother told him to. It was then that they realise the brother, Jin's brother is the light elemental. There is a reason of why dark elemental and light elemental are above all the other elementals.