11 - Confusion

...

"I need to meet father"

...

"Oh hey, I know you. You're Hakyeon's friend and Taehyung met you before" Hoseok adds as he look at Jin.

"It's Jin by the way" Jin smiles, introducing himself to Hoseok.

"Hoseok right here. Hakyeon and Taehyung are my housemates" Hoseok replies.

Jin smiles again.

"Are you done? I brought the food" Namjoon asks.

"No, not yet. Another two and I'm free" Jin replies.

"Oh"

Is the only answer he gets from both Namjoon and Hoseok when he replies the words to the question.

"I'm going to start running again, you can leave the food there-" Jin points out.

"It's already late and I don't want to trouble you even more. I will pay you back later" Jin adds.

As Jin took some steps towards the stairs to get his water in which Namjoon gave to him before, the two of them watch him.

"Why are you walking like that?" Hoseok points out once Jin settle down and drink the water.

"Like what?" Jin asks back.

"You know, weird?" Hoseok says.

"I think I sprained my leg but it didn't hurt too bad" Jin replies.

"You better get your leg check" Namjoon cuts.

"Yes, I will. See you later, gonna start running since I don't want to spend the whole night here" Jin says as he waves at them and start running.

"Hey-" Namjoon tries but Jin is already running to complete his punishment.

When Jin finished his task, he come back to the front library, to take the food and the water bottle only to be surprised by both Namjoon and Hoseok are still there.

"You look so close to pass out" Hoseok points out as he uncapped the water bottle.

"Does it means, I look pretty hot?" Jin chuckles, still panting.

"Kind of" Hoseok replies.

"Let's go" Namjoon says.

"What? Where?" Jin asks back when Namjoon stands up.

"To the infirmary, I don't think you can leave your leg just like that" Namjoon states looking at Jin and the ankle back and forth.

"Let me have a moment here, I'm tired" Jin says as he gulps some water again.

Five minutes later, Namjoon drags Jin to the infirmary with Hoseok. And Jin, being too tired he is, he just let them take him to the infirmary.

"I told you, it's bad" Namjoon says looking at the freshly bandage of Jin's left ankle.

"I didn't say it isn't bad though, I did say it didn't hurt too bad" Jin replies.

"Why are you so cold?" Hoseok asks this time.

"Maybe because I possessed the ice and its winter?" Jin shrugs.

"The food is already cold but I think it will taste the same, let me get you some hot coffee-" Namjoon says.

"No, no coffee. It's okay" Jin replies.

"Tea then?" Namjoon looks at Jin.

"I told you, it's okay" Jin says again.