I love it. You. - Human AU

Hey guys!!! Part 2 of 'Dinner Party' is coming out soon, don't worry. Here's a little something while you're waiting. Remember to comment and vote!!! - Biana/Riri

Sophie and Keefe are both 8
"Hello! Who are you?" A voice asks. I whip around to see a blonde boy with ice blue eyes staring at me from over the fence.
"Hi! I'm Sophie," I say.
"My name's Keefe," he smiles confidently.
"Do you live here?" I ask.
"Yes! I live right next door," he says.
"Me too!!! I have to go now, my parents want me to eat my peas. Yuck, peas. I'll see you at school!" I say, smiling and running off to my house.
Sophie and Keefe are 13
"Hey, dork. Memorizing the encyclopedia again?" I look up to see Elline Davis and her bully partner, Randall Peterson standing in front of me.
"Uh-um," I whimper.
"Can you even talk? Are you, like, mute or something?" Randall asks, and I look at him fearfully.
"She's not; I saw her nerding out with the teachers earlier. Who knew they had so much in common?" Elline snickers.
"Wow, what's today's book about? Astronology?" Randall asks.
"Do you mean Astrology or Astrobiology?" I ask, then inwardly slap myself. They're going to bully you more!
"Is there even a difference or did you just use a another word for the sake of it?" Elline looks at me nastily.
"Actually, Astrology is the study of movements and relative positions of the stars and other celestial bodies. Astrobiology is the branch of biology concerned with the study of life on earth and in space,"
OMG, shut up Sophie!
S H U T U P.
"Who knew there was such thing as a stuck-up nerd? No wonder your real parents never wanted you," Elline laughed.
That last sentence made tears come to my eyes. I was about to get up and run, when a tall figure stands in front of me, facing Elline and Randall.
"Shut up, jerks. Don't come near her again or else," The voice said.
Elline and Randall trembled and ran away. Then the figure turned around and I was met with the familiar ice blue eyes of my next door neighbor and best friend, Keefe Sencen. He kneeled down in front of my cowering figure and wrapped his arms around me, letting me sob into his shoulder.
"Don't let her get to you. Nothing she said was true. Now, school's over, and, by the look of it, so is your homework. Let's go get smoothies," he whispered. I smiled and nodded, then he helped me up and we were off to the smoothie shop.
Sophie and Keefe are 15
Keefe PoV
Me and Sophie aren't best friends anymore. We grew apart when we were fourteen; she had her boyfriend Fitz and her new best friend Biana.
But I still miss her. I still wish we were best friends. Or more...
See, let me explain. I've been in love with Sophie since we were eight. Obviously, Sophie, the Queen of Oblivion, has no clue. I used to think there was something between us.
But then she met Fitz. Captain Perfect. Wonderboy. And she forgot all about me.
Right now, I'm walking the halls and I hear a noise. Coming from the classroom a few doors down. It sounds like people arguing. I usually just mind my own business but there's something -something about the voices of the people arguing-
I rush over there, and I see the one-sided love of my life, Sophie Foster, Fitz, and another girl who I recognize as Irisa Bellthorne from math class.
"What do you mean you're breaking up with me?" Sophie asks Fitz.
"I only dated you to make Irisa jealous. Now that she likes me, I don't have to be with you anymore," Fitz tells her as if it's no big deal.
I see Irisa shoot Sophie a dirty look. Then I see tears start to slip down Sophie's cheeks and I can't take it anymore. I barge into the room and grab Sophie's hand.
"C'mon, Foster. They're not worth your time," I say.
Sophie doesn't reply, swiping at her eyes as I pull her away from the horrid room, Fitz and Irisa staring at me and Sophie, emotionless.
As soon as we get to the next hallway, she breaks down on my shoulder. I hug her tightly.
I nearly get up and storm away to find Fitz and kill him because of what he did to her. But I stop, since I'm still deciding how to kill him. I'm thinking either beating him up or using a shredder. Any ideas?
Oh, and also because Sophie was still crying.
"Why'd you do that? Help me, I mean?" She asks between sobs.
"I couldn't let my former best friend just stand there like that. You were so close to just breaking down in front of them," I tell her.
Her face falls when she hears the word "former".
"He never deserved you anyway," I say.
"Can we go back?" She asks suddenly after a few minutes.
"Go back to what?" I say.
"Go back to being best friends," she says.
I startle, surprised at her random request.
"Of course," I smile warmly at her and she finally smiles back.
Sophie and Keefe are 16
"Uh, hey, Sophie," Today I'm going to tell her. I am.
"Oh, hi, Keefe!" She smiles widely at me.
"So, ummm... I want to tell you something," I say, hopping from one foot to the other.
"Why so nervous? You can tell me anything," she says comfortingly.
"Not this I can't," I confide in her, sighing.
"Yes you can," she says seriously.
"I love it. You," I say.
I inwardly slap myself on the forehead. I love it!? You!? Omigod, this is the most embarrassing moment of my life.
"I love it too. You," she says, laughing.
"No, I don't think you know what I mean," I insist.
She thinks I said it in a friend way. Obviously.
"I do know what you mean. And I love it too," she smiles knowingly at me. "You,"