College Romance - Human AU| Part Four

I gaped at the item in my locker. I picked it up gently, and then realizing that it was genuine, it slipped out of my hands in surprise. I rushed to catch it (since, it costed about the same as my yearly pay for my part-time job), but someone beat me to it.

"Surprised, Foster? Y'know, you shouldn't be throwing around these shiny toys," The annoying cocky voice of Keefe Sencen said as he handed it back to me. "And, y'know, you shouldn't be spending you money like this. Didn't you say you didn't have enough to eat?" 

"I didn't. Someone else did. And I don't know who.." I examined the iPad again. HOW!?!?!?

Part of me wanted to do a cool unboxing video for my nonexistent YouTube channel, but part of me wanted to return it to Mr. Sunglasses!

I looked at the note- it said "I know you don't want to accept this, but please do. My dad won't notice anyway. ~ Killer Sunglasses."

Okay- so hint #2:

#1. Knew I had financial problems

#2. Ignorant dad

I was going to find out who this guy was.

Keefe PoV

Now, I decided to go a *little* smaller for the next gift. Only $40, I got her a Hydroflask, taking note of her dented water bottle. Plus, Hydro Flasks were popular or something, so I guessed she would like it.

The next morning, as I had done the previous day, and day before that, I slipped the Hydroflask in her locker.

But, little did I know, Sophie had come to school early that day...

DUN DUN DUN!!! Cliffyyyyy, ur back!!! Alrighty then, hope you enjoyed this YouTube video. If you did, make sure to hit that subcribe button and turn on push notifications *says this all really fast*. Thanks!!!

- Riri/Silver