College Romance - Human AU|Part One

Hey everyone, I know I do a lot of human AU's, but, what can I say? it's fun to write! hope you enjoy this oneshot, working on Dinner Party - Human AU oneshot, so don't think I forgot about them!!!

~ Riri/Silver

I sighed while looking at my bills. If I payed all of them properly this month, I wouldn't have enough to eat. And my parents couldn't help, because, well, they were barely making ends meet for my sister Amy. I didn't want to push them any harder.

I thought about it for a second, then payed the bills. I mean, one meal a day for a few weeks would be okay, right?

Then, the next day, as I was walking down the hall of my college, I saw a miracle, sitting right there on the bulletin board. Well, not a miracle, but a job offer!!!

It said,

Now Offering Part-time Jobs!!!

Sencen Hair Salon

$11/hr.

Contact Keefe Sencen at (***)-***-*** if you're interested.

I squealed in delight and got out my phone, giggling. Maybe I could eat this month!

"Wow, I've never seen anyone this excited for a job," A blond-haired ice-blue-eyed sophomore said, smirking.

"Well, I guess you have enough to eat every month then, unlike me," I reply snarkily, before dialing in the number on the bulletin board.

To my surprise, the blondie's phone began to rang. I thought it was just a coincidence, and someone called him at that time, but then he picked up and said, "Hello, this is Keefe Sencen," grinning widely. My phone relayed the exact same thing through the speaker.

I hung up and dropped my phone in surprise. Keefe laughed and picked it up for me, placing it back into my frozen hands.

"You're Keefe Sencen!?" I exclaimed.

"The one and only," He grinned.

"But- but, you're a college student, not an employer!" 

"Yeah, I know, The hair salon is my dad, Cassius Sencen's. He owns all the hair salons in this city and a few others. He wants me to learn how to work part-time, even though I don't need the money. He told me to hire someone else, too, from my college, because they were short on staff," Keefe explained.

"Oh," I said quietly. 

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"Sophie Foster," I said, shifting from one foot to the other. "Do you want to set up an interview or something?"

"No need. You're hired. I'll text you the address of the salon," Keefe winked and walked away, leaving me shaking my head.

Keefe PoV

I was walking down the hallway after pinning the job offer on the bulletin board. I went to the bathroom, then came back to see if anyone was looking at it. To my surprise, there was the one-sided love of my life, who I've never had the courage to talk to, standing there, squealing adorably while looking at the poster I pinned up.

"Wow, I've never seen anyone so excited about a job," I said, smirking. I talked to her! OMG OMG OMG

"Well, I guess you have enough to eat every month then, unlike me," Sophie replied snarkily. My heart immediately went out to her, but not in pity, in worry. I was definitely going to give her this job.

After a rather funny realization that I was Keefe Sencen, I asked her for her name, because if I told her I already knew, I would seem like some creepy stalker.

"Sophie Foster," She said, shifting from one foot to the other in nervousness. "Do you want to set up an interview or something?"

"No need. You're hired. I'll text you the address of the salon," I winked and walked away, internally screaming "YoU tAlKeD tO hEr!!!" Ro was definitely going to be proud.