Diana Oneshot - Requested

Hey guys! I was looking at the comments of my previous part and I noticed someone requested for a Diana oneshot like this so I decided to do it! It's also a song lyric one- Almost is Never Enough by Ariana Grande. Hope you enjoy! 

- Silver 

Dex

"Fine!"

I'd like to say, we gave it a try

"Fine!" 

I'd like to blame, it all on life

Biana stomped out of my room angrily. I slammed the door behind her and belly flopped onto his bed. Biana and I had just gotten into a horrible argument- about my former crush on Sophie. She claimed I still had feelings for her, and I honestly don't! What angered me was that she had so little trust in me. We had been dating for two years, and she didn't even trust me to fully love her. Maybe we just weren't right.

Maybe we just weren't right

Biana

I thought he loved me. But I saw him hug Sophie. Smile at her with something he never smiled at me with. I saw it with my own eyes. He claimed it was "friendly", but I don't know. 

Maybe I was overreacting.... but I can't go back now. He probably hates me.

But that's a lie, that's a lie

Dex

I don't love her anymore. I can't. We weren't meant to be. She should've trusted me.

Biana

I don't love him anymore. He should've apologized, swore he wouldn't look at anyone else, and we could've moved on. Maybe we just weren't meant to be.

And we can deny it, as much as we want.

Dex

It's been six months since the fight. I'm miserable without Biana. I barely talk to any of my friends, and when I do, it's just me asking for help with homework or a writing utensil. Biana hangs out with Linh and Fitz a lot now, and the three of them have kind of drifted apart from our friend group. If we can even call it a friend group. Now everyone's in relationships and all they to is pay attention to each other. I'm not blaming them, since they're so in love they can't help it. Sophie and Keefe, Tam and Marella.. I wish I still had that.

But in time.. our feelings will show

Biana

It's been six months and I miss Dex.

Since the fight, I've been hanging out with Linh and Fitz, but they're SOO in love that I'm kind of a 3rd wheel. I can't bear to glance over to Dex's lunch table, where I know he's probably moved on from me and having fun with the friend group I used to be a part of.

'Cause sooner or later

Dex

Why did we break up anyways? Because of that stupid thing with Sophie. I hugged her and smiled at her because we're BEST FRIENDS! But I understand why Biana would be mad.

I want to be with her again.

And I clung to that one thought as I walked up to her and I said,

"Biana, will you go out with me?"

Biana

I stared at him.

He wants to be with me again?

He wants to be with me again!

I grinned as wide as anyone possibly could and jumped into his arms.

"Yes!" 

We'll wonder why we gave up

I decided to stop the song there since the rest is really depressing and this has a happy ending. Hope you enjoyed!!

- Riri/Silver