College Romance - Human AU| Part Three

The next morning, a surprise was waiting for me in my locker. 

I had no clue who gave it, but they seemed to know that I had financial problems. Which was kinda creepy if they weren't one of my friends.

It was a bus pass for the next week, along with a note explaining about it, signed "Killer Sunglasses." 

Which was honestly a really weird name.

After finishing classes and hanging out with my friends, Dex and Biana, I took the bus to Sencen Hair Salon yet again, to earn some more money.

As I walked in, I was greeted by Lydia, Keefe, and the gossipy hair salon ladies. 

After working for three hours and earning $33, I walked from the back  where I was washing my hands to exit the salon. 

Unfortunately, I am a VERY clumsy person, and there are MANY supplies lying around the salon. 

So I tripped.

Over a chair. 

And you might ask, "How the heck did you manage to trip over a freaking chair?"

The reason? Well, you should refer a few lines back to the part that says "Unfortunately, I am a VERY clumsy person... etc."

So, anyway. I tripped. I was flying towards the ground, and I was so caught up in worrying about the hospital bills I would have to pay after this fall, that I didn't realize that I didn't even hit the ground. 

I looked up to see Keefe, his arms wrapped around me. It took me a moment to process that he had caught me. 

Then, I straightened up, blushing, and said, "Thanks,"

"No problem," He said nonchalantly, but it seemed like there was more to it.

Keefe PoV

After leaving the salon, I decided to go big on Sophie's gift tomorrow. Soon, everyone in Mr. Freeman's  would have a big test on physics, so she needed something that could help her study and take notes.... so then I went to the Apple Store (I dO nOt OwN aPpLe). 

And bought her the latest iPad. 

I know, I know, it's a lot, but, then again, my dad's a multi-millionaire businessman. It's not much of an investment for him.

The next morning, I went into school early and slipped it into her locker, with a note saying, "I know you don't want to accept this, but please do. My dad won't notice anyway. ~ Killer Sunglasses."

Wow, looks like I'm on a roll! Been doing daily updates for a while now, guess I'm really inspired lol.  Hope you enjoyed!!!

- Riri/Silver