No one else

Hermione had insisted that they travel to the manor on the weekend, as she would not stand for missing important revision lessons. But she also wanted the plan to be fairly spontaneous so no one inside the castle would be able to predict their movements if Lucius had someone watching them.

Just like for Dumbledore's army in 5th year, she enchanted some galleons that would turn hot when displaying the time and day that they would be leaving, insisting each person kept it close. This was just a Hermione-like precaution, and meant that eavesdropping was less of a danger. Draco admired her intelligence and had to apologise again for making her out to be stupid for being a muggleborn. There were many things he'd wish he'd never said, and he was sure he'd spend his whole life making up for it.

Harry was expecting the coin to burn any day now. It was an urgent plan, as Narcissa could be hurt and Draco's task would be expected to have been carried out soon enough. He was expected to be dead.

But as usual, it happened when he'd least expected. He and Draco were taking a little time out of their potions study session in the room of requirement to make out. There hands were roaming over each other's bodies, and Draco never got enough of the sparks he felt when they touched. It made him forget everything but Harry.

They were interrupted by a warm, tingling sensation from Harry's shirt pocket, which at first Draco had panicked about, thinking he was dying. But he simply smiled and pulled the coin out, staring at it intently.

Sunday 7pm.
Astronomy tower.
Bring a broomstick.

Harry showed it to Draco and grinned, "We're going to get her back tomorrow. You don't have to worry anymore, Dray."

Draco just swallowed and moved to place his chin on Harry's shoulder, to hide the anxious mess he was becoming again.  He didn't want to put anyone in danger for his sake. But here he was putting 6 other people in danger for him. People who he loved, and people who Harry loved. He had sworn to himself that no one else was to get hurt. Why couldn't they just have a happy ending after the war?

Draco excused himself from the remaining time they had for potions work, much to Harry's slight confusion and disappointment. He made out he hadn't heard him question where he was going and broke into a run as soon as he was out of the room, unsure where he was running too.

But he had some idea of what he was going to do. Making his way down to the dungeons, he formed his own plan in his head.

The isolation of his dorm in the dungeons seemed welcoming to him. Though no one else had isolation on their minds. As soon as he stepped through the door, Pansy was clinging to him like a toddler on it's mother's leg. "Draco. Draco! Are you okay? You look very pale- I mean, paler than you normally are."

Foolishly, Draco had expected Pansy to stop talking to him after he and Potter decided to out themselves to most of the school. But he was wrong, she wasn't phased at all. Perhaps that meant she did care about him after all.

"I'm alright, Pansy, really. I'm just grabbing some things and then I'm going to visit my parents." He didn't see any harm in telling them, they wouldn't immediately go and tell Harry where he'd disappeared to.

Pansy furrowed her eyebrows, "Does he know?"

"Know what?" Draco tried to get past her, trying to avoid this conversation right now, as well as avoid the topic of his father.

"About you and Potter." She spoke without faltering and surprisingly without a drop of sarcasm or judgement in her voice. "Is he angry?"

"Um well, I guess not." He lied through his teeth, dropping his eyes to the floor.

"That doesn't seem very like him." Blaise piped up from the table closest. He hadn't even looked up from his Transfiguration book, but was clearly listening in.

Draco shook his head, his eyes desperately wavering over the steps to his dorm.
He didn't want to do this now.  Every second he delayed meant Harry could be realising where he was going to go. Really he was just relying on his thick brain to buy him time to get his broom and fly across the evening sun glazed countryside towards the place he used to call home.

"It doesn't. Are you sure you're okay? He's not going to hurt you?" Pansy still attempted to block his way but he finally managed to make a dash past her.

"Really I'm fine, don't worry about me. I'll see you tomorrow." He called back.

Pansy glared at him. "Fine, but I only care about you, Draco. I would hope you'd tell me if there's something up. Maybe even tell me about your relationship. I didn't even know you were gay!" Many onlookers had gathered, their ears waggling for some interesting information to cheer them up during exam season.

"I'm sorry, Pans. I can't do this now." Leaving his concered friend behind, he disappeared into his dorm, and pulled out his broom. Making sure his wand was tightly stashed away, he dashed back through the common room, trying not to draw too much attention to himself.

As he closed the door behind him he heard Pansy's voice ring out over the low hum of chatter. "If he were supposed to be going home this urgently, McGonagall would've let him floo, surely?"

Ignoring her words, he raced up to the astronomy tower, being extra careful not to run into anyone, especially Filch, or worse, Harry. He didn't want to see his lover's face at his betrayal of trust.

Once he'd reached the top of the stairway, he moved his wand to his jacket pocket, safe but accessible, he gathered he would need it. Despite not having a plan, he was more nervous about Harry following him than he was about meeting his father without the task he'd been told to complete having been completed.

Kicking off from the hard stone floor, he soared high up above the castle walls, driving himself in the direction be believed the manor was in, the way lit only by the light of the not quite full moon. She beared down on him, willing him not to go, to wait, to leave the next night with the faithful friends and his lover. But Draco disobeyed. Anything to keep Harry safe, he repeated in his head. No one else would get hurt because of him and his family.