IV.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"tsumu, yer gonna be late! it's 10am already!"

atsumu immediately opened his eyes and stood up, running straight to the bathroom, leaving a laughing osamu behind.

he mentally cursed himself for not setting the alarm the night before. he even slept early to get ready for today, but this dumb bitch decided to sleep more because of how comfortable his bed is.

"why didn't ya wake me up, samu?! i hate you!"

"don't worry, i hate you as much!"

atsumu wanted to punch his twin brother for not waking him up, even though he knew it wasn't his fault.

after like, five minutes, atsumu finished and changed quickly. he was running late, but he still has to look good, right?

he took his phone and wallet then headed to the door, not even saying goodbye at osamu who was busy trying not to burst out laughing.

as soon as he stepped outside he saw that it was still very dark, so he checked his phone and-

"WHAT THE HELL? ITS STILL 5AM!"

and before he can even think about getting inside, and maybe punch osamu, he heard the door behind him click. he tried to open it but it was locked from the inside. he tried to use his key, but unfortunately, osamu used the other lock.

"screw you, 'samu!!!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬

sakusa woke up earlier than usual today. as soon as he woke up, he cleaned his bed and took a shower.

the atmosphere of his house was very calming and it was also very quiet, so he decided to play some music before preparing coffee.

he checked the time and realized that it was still 9am and he still had an hour. sakusa then looked for the folder containing important informations about kenma.

he read it again while drinking his coffee, trying to familiarise all of it so he doesn't mess up.

after like, reading it for how many minutes, an idea popped in his head. he took out his phone and took pictures of the files. in that way, he can leave these at home and still do a good job.

"this will do," he mumbled and put down his phone before finishing his coffee and washing the cup.

it was already 9:20 so he looked for a perfect outfit for today. it took him almost 15 minutes to decide and change.