V.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"found ya"

sakusa flinched when he heard an unfamiliar voice. he looked for where that voice came from, but he couldn't see-

"up here"

sakusa immediately looked up and saw a blond haired man who was flying with his black wings looking all pretty. he was smirking and sakusa just wanted to punch that smirk off his face.

he eyed the man carefully then observed his surroundings. he was in front of a room. he assumed that this was where kenma stayed at. suddenly, someone opened the door which made him jump.

"relax, he can't see us."

"i know that."

"i'm miya atsumu, what's yer name, angel?"

he found himself looking at the man with disgust written on his face at the pet name, which made the other laugh. he rolled his eyes and began to follow the pudding head.

"not much of a talker, huh? but like can i atleast get yer name? we'll be working together for a while, ya know?"

"..."

"sakusa kiyoomi."

"pretty name for a pretty boy."

"what the hell?"

"what the what?"

atsumu laughed, a little too loud that sakusa was afraid the human might hear them. though, that's impossible. sakusa felt his face heat up at what he just said and mentally punched himself.

"shut up, will you?
it's too early."

"woah, yer so prickly
ya remind me of
a sea urchin!"

sakusa didn't even bother react at the childish remark that the other just made. he just continued walking, observing his surroundings.

"say, omi-kun-"

"omi-kun?"

"a nickname for ya!"

sakusa couldn't believe how immature his partner was. he imagined a scary, mature, and perhaps a silent demon that would be working with him, but no, he got the total opposite.

atsumu, on the other hand, was enjoying the reactions he was receiving from the angel way too much. he wasn't what he imagined him to be, but he was still happy.

though, atsumu couldn't understand why those were the first words that he said to him when he first saw him. it's not like he was looking for him or something.

he shrugged the thought off, 'it's too early to think' he thought.

his daydreaming was interrupted when he saw sakusa stop walking, and noticed how kenma stopped too. they were both looking at something, so he also looked, and-

"continue walking, kenma. ya might get in trouble."

"no, help the poor guy. something bad might happen to him if we leave him alone."

"if those bullies saw ya, you'd be just like the guy. all beaten up."

"but don't you think it's better to help them?"

"hey, listen-"

before atsumu can finish, they saw kenma run away, following atsumu's suggestions. this made atsumu smirk and sakusa roll his eyes.

"one point for 'tsumu."

"shut up."

▬▬▬▬▬▬

few minutes into their journey, atsumu decided to just walk like his partner. it was kinda awkward since he was flying and all while the other two are just walking.

finally they arrived just in time before the bell rings. they followed the pudding head and saw someone approach him.

"hey, kenma!"

a dark haired man walked over to him and waved. atsumu noticed how kenma reacted when the unknown person approached him.

"hey, kuroo."

"oh, so, that's kuroo! his best friend!"

sakusa took out his phone and checked the information to make sure he wasn't wrong.

"he's in love with him, right?"

"yeah, so cute. i'm pretty sure that kuroo guy feels the same way."

"how?"

"hmm, lets say, he looks at him differently!"

"maybe because they're really close friends?"

"it's different, i tell ya. ya don't look at your friends with heart eyes, right? right."

"you're exaggerating, miya."

"don't call me miya! i have a twin and it gets confusin', just call me atsumu or 'tsumu."

"okay... miya"

"i-"

"kenma, let's go? we're gonna be late."

kenma nodded and walked towards the school with his friend kuroo. this also made atsumu shut up and follow them, with sakusa still walking in front of him.

"this is gonna be a long day."

[an: are you guys confused? if so, then just ask me and i'll clarify it!]