XX.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

sugawara
"he's... gone..."

suna
"let him be. he'll
come back for sure."

sugawara
"love makes you
do crazy things, huh?"

suna smiled as he watched sakusa disappear from their sight.

suna
"it does."

▬▬▬▬▬▬

sakusa ran as fast as he could while looking left and right. his eyes searched for a familiar blonde hair.

he didn't know if atsumu would come here, but it was worth the try. he decided to continue on looking, even if he might end up disappointed.

he glanced at his watch before cursing under his breath.

it was getting late and there he was, in the human realm, looking for a blonde demon for a reason that is unknown to him.

what will he do once he sees atsumu? will he confess? what if he's reading this wrong and might end up getting rejected?

he stopped running for a while to catch his breath. he was starting to sweat a bit which in a normal circumstance, would make him feel disgusted, but it didn't matter to him right now.

all he wanted was to see atsumu and tell him how he feels. fuck getting rejected, it didn't matter anymore.

he went back to running, still searching for any signs of atsumu.

"atsumu, i hope
we're having some
kind of telepathy
right now, so that
you'll come here."

he mumbled in between pants. he felt like he's been running for hours now when in reality, it had just been 10 minutes.

"atsumu...
please, please
pleaseee
show up..."

he suddenly remembered atsumu's crying face, atsumu holding his hand all the time, he remembered the gentleness in atsumu's voice.

his breathing started to become ragged. he didn't know if it was because of all the running he's been doing for the past few minutes or it's because of his chest tightening as he remembered atsumu.

he headed to the hospital that they went to before. memories of his past started flooding his head and he felt his eyes starting to get watery.