Chapter 4

Nya's POV

Currently Jay and I were waiting for Cedar (NyaBlue4), at the Hocus Latte. She should be here any minute now. Jay had insisted on wearing a disguise, which consisted of glasses and a fake moustache.

The door opened and a girl with brown hair walked in, looking around, "Psst. Cedar!" I call out. She looks at me and a grin breaks out, "Hi Nya! I got your text. Is everything okay?"

I pull her down so she's sitting in the chair opposite me. Jay was on the table just behind us. I look around to make sure nobody's listening, "Sorry Cedar, but I need help!"

"We need help," Cedar looks to see Jay in his disguise and she stifled a giggle, "Jay?"

"Shh! I'm not Jay! I'm...Day, Day...Duntsman!"

"Is this about your guys' secret relationsh-"

"Shh! Yes, it is about...that,"

Other than me and Jay, Cedar was the only person to know. She kinda barged in on one of our dates, and she was cursed to tell the truth, and she had an assignment where she had to report anything she found in the Enchanted Forest, so she decided to eat during it, so everything was muffled, and you couldn't make out what she was saying,

I continue explaining, "Harumi knows, and she's gonna spill it out for the whole school! We don't know what to do!"

A hand takes hold of mine, and I look to see Jay smiling softly at me. I return it.

"Well...instead of hiding it, you should come out with it! Own it! You guys are doing something new and out of the blue! People could be inspired!"

I look at Jay, "Could it work?"

"It could...but what about Headmaster Garmadon?"

Cedar shook her head, "I can't believe I'm saying this but...who cares what he thinks? You guys are in love, and love knows no bounds!"

"Okay...thanks Cedar,"

"No problem-"

"I got a maple latte for...Day...Duntsman?"

Jay chuckled nervously, "Yup, t-that's me! Day Duntsman, not Jay Huntsman, over here!"

0+0+0+0

3rd Person POV

Lunchtime approached. People let out gasps when they saw the sight in front of them: Jay and Nya holding hands!

Ali: Looks like they went with Cedar's plan!

Whispers rose, and Harumi growled in frustration.

"No! They can't just own it! I had this all planned out!"

"Harumi!" Nya called out, grinning. She held up her and Jay's intertwined hands, much to the Swan Princess' frustration. She stormed out of the castleteria.

"Nya?" 

Nya turned to see Lloyd staring at her, his eyes filled with confusion, "What are you doing? You and Jay...are dating? B-but you're a Royal, and he's a Rebel!"

The princess gave a sheepish smile, before grabbing Jay's arm and dashing off.

0+0+0+0

"Reporting live from Legacy High! I'm Blondie Locks, (chxcolatexmxlk) here with today's news! We're gonna see what others think of this Royally Rebellious Romance!"