Chapter 14

3rd Person POV

As the group followed the Red Knight, Lizzy was trying to make protests, "You don't understand! I can't go to school! Take us to the palace, immediately!"

The students from LH exchanged nervous glances.

"Sorry, your majesty, but those are the rules. Once you've stepped onto campus, no one is free to go, until you've passed your classes."

The White Knight stopped, before sneaking off, with the horse. The others took no notice of this.

Back with the Red Knight, "Look, I'm afraid we've gotten off to a bad start." He took off his helmet, "Scott is the name. Scott Unagami. And I understand your distress, besides it's just one day of school. How hard can it be?"

Morro looked at the red-and-raven haired girl, "Lizzy, you said your mom's party is at tea-time. What time is that?"

Ali: Ooh! That's easy! tea time is when you have tea! Nailed it!

She thought for a moment, "Four o'clock!"

Scott smiled reassuringly, "Not a problem, school lets out at three, see? Now...you really don't wanna be late. The Vice Principle doesn't like it when students are late,"

Skylor frowned, "Uh...what about the Principle?"

As they headed up the stairs, Scott explained, "The Vice Principle is the Principle. After all, it's not really fair to promote a Vice Principle out of their Vice Principle job just to make them Principle." He chuckled, "It's principally a matter of Principle,"

Jay shrugged, "Makes sense to me!"

"Excuse me, clear the way!" A small white rabbit hopped through, brandishing a pocketwatch, "I'm very late, I can't delay! Oh my ears and whiskers, it's Toxita Cheshire! Oh, your Royal Highness, it's Lizzy Hearts!"

Tox looked at the others, "Guys, this is the White Rabbit, Bunny's dad!" She leaned in, "Bunny's okay, by the way, at Legacy!"

The White Rabbit sighed in relief, "Oh thank goodness! She's safe from the curse!"

Lloyd blinked, "Oh! About that curse-"he was cut off by a loud bell. The Rabbit jumped, "Oh dear, oh dear! No time to talk! That's the bell that rings when the bell's about to ring! Quickly now!"

"Uhh..." Zane looked over at the door. Pixal frowned, and went to open it. As she did, the handle glowed, as did the door, before opening in a bigger size, enough for them to fit through. Everyone gasped as they entered. There were massive cards for door frames, stairs that went every which way, a massive clock in the middle, and people walking upside down! They were all impressed.

"Woah!"

The Rabbit hopped over, "What are you waiting for? I said, quickly! You mustn't be late for class! This way, this way!"

Kai chuckled lightly. When it comes to time, this Rabbit was worse than Nya!

Out of nowhere, the floor started moving on it's own. Everyone stumbled and grabbed onto each other. Scott watched them leave from the entrance.

"Oy! You!"

"Huh- Ow!" Scott winced as a small stone caught him off-guard. 

"Wazzat little Lizzy Hearts I just saw?" The figure moved from the shadows revealing a woman with purple-blonde hair.

Scott nodded, "Yes, Camille- uh I mean Miss Jester! With some friends from Legacy High."

Camille placed a finger on her chin thoughfully, "Legacy High, eh? And who might they be then?"