Chicken Girls Part 2

Nini: I cant believe the dance is canceled! Now all I can do is study!

"shhhhh"

Nini storms out of the library and runs into Chloe

Chloe: why the long face? Someone confuse you for a second grader again?

Nini: at least second graders get to have fun.

Chloe: preach

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
When Nini gets home she asks her little sister Maddie for help on how to get the dance back on

They form a group of people to plan

People in the group
Nini
Maddie
Ariana(Rooney)
Chloe
Big Red
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Maddie: Ok does everyone know the plan?

"Yes!"

And they do the plan and it works perfectly..except..they have to pass the test to attend the dance.

And there's one other problem, Nini missed her study date with Ricky because she was doing her whole plan to get the dance back on!

Ricky decided to study with his film partner Cassidy (Drew)
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
It's the day of the test test and everyone is nervous, Nini asks Ricky if they could talk after the test.

They gets their scores back and Nini gets a 22%
She runs out of the room knowing she can't get her perfect night with Ricky.

perfect!
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Nini is upset that she can't do the dance with her friends and is even more upset that she can't be with Ricky.

Nini: This is all your fault!

Maddie: How is it my fault that you failed the test?

Nini: I spent so much time on your stupid plan that I didn't have time to study!

Maddie: Well maybe next time don't take advice from a 9 year old!

Nini: That's a lesson I've definitely learned!
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Gina, Kourtney, and Ashlyn sneak Nini into the dance even though she won't be able to dance. Mr. Mazzara catches Nini sneaking in but he realizes that she deserves to dance because she's the reason the dance is back on.
After they preform their dance and merge with Powersurge Nini realizes that Ricky left so she goes home.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Maddie: So how was the dance?

Nini: It was great! The only problem is that Ricky didn't show up.

Maddie: Ummm, I just remember I left Teddy outside! Can you go get him for me?

Nini: umm sure...

Nini walks into her backyard and sees Ricky in front of a giant screen playing videos of them together.

They have a meaningful conversation and then Nini asks Ricky if maybe they can now be more than friends.

Ricky says yes and then they kiss.

The End!
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Im sorry this took so long to come out! I'll hopefully have another one shot come today or tomorrow!

Bye!