Speak Now

When Nini and Ricky broke up in junior year of collage he unfollowed her. but nini never did. she still follows him and when she saw his recent post she just sat there and cried.

Post: save the date for the wedding of Darlene Rylen and Ricky Bowen.

she was in udder shock. the wedding was Saturday in SLC and it was wednesday.
it's not like she's going to crash her ex-boyfriends wedding...right?

It's now Thursday and Nini is at the airport about to get on a plane and fly to SLC.
she saw everything about the wedding on instagram. where it was, who was going to be there, everything!

when she saw the guest list she noticed that she was the only one of their friends who wasn't invited.

Time Skip: Saturday

Nini arrived at the wedding but since she was uninvited she had to hide in the curtains of the church.

everyone gathered and the ceremony started to begin. Darlene's father walked her down the isle.
Nini was in the curtains right behind where her old friends were sitting and she could here the whispering stuff like:

That should be nini
i always thought we would be here for nini and ricky's wedding
i'll forever ship ricky and nini even though he's getting married to this crazy woman.

what do they mean crazy?

I heard the preacher say "Speak Now or forever hold your peace"

everyone went quiet.

they were about to move on but i collected all my confidence and popped out.

All eyes on me.
horrified looks from everyone in the room but i'm only looking at Ricky.

I started to speak.
"I am not the the kind of girl, who should be rudely barging in on a white bell occasion. but you are not the kind of boy, who should be marrying the wrong girl!"

then darlene spoke up.
"Um excuse me I thought i said i don't want untalented trash and my big day!"
everyone was shocked at darlene's reaction to me showing up.
she demanded they continue on and have me taken out of the wedding but everyone, including ricky, told me to continue.

I began speaking again

"don't say yes runaway now!
i'll meet you when your out of the church at the back door!
don't wait or say a single vow!
your time is running out.
i'll meet i'll meet you when your out of your tux and the back door!"

i was kicked out of the church but Ricky did meet me at the back door like i told him.

Darlene and Ricky never got married.

Darlene and her family were making ricky marry her.

Ty for reading!

speak now is taylor swifts best album don't even try to disagree because you can't.

anyways! bye!!!