[Why You] Optimus x Megatron TFP

Wasn't requested, just did it for fun!

(Optimus x Megatron)

Slight angst.

181 words.

~~~~

"Why, Goddamnit!" Megatron yelled, "Out of all the mech in the Primus forsaken universe," he shook Optimus by the shoulders, "it just had to be you..."

Optimus stared it what seemed like shock as he watched tears stream down the warlords face. He was startled when the other mech leaned on him, servos slipping down to grip onto his forearms.

"Why..." Megatron choked out, "why you...?" He cried softly, holding onto Optimus tightly.

Optimus stood there motionless for a few moments before he hesitantly reached up to wrap his arms around Megatron's waist.

Megatron seemed to welcome the embrace, leaning onto Optimus more. He wedged his face into the cabling of Optimus' neck, his shaky servos soon finding a place to rest on Optimus sides.

Optimus gently stroked the mechs back, staying silent for what seemed like hours. Though, the Prime eventually broke it.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered.

That's when everything started fading away.

"I'm sorry..."

Megatron shot up, chassis heaving as he looked around. His servos shook as he choked down a small sob.

It had all been a dream.