[Intoxicating] Rodimus x Ultra Magnus MTMTE

Uhhh, idk—? Drabble about kisses? Sounds about right.

(Rodimus x Ultra Magnus)

235 words.

~~~~

He didn't know fire had a flavor until he had kissed him.

It slow, and soft, and oh so very warm.

It started to burn after a while, but Ultra Magnus didn't care. It was a good type of burn.

He didn't know how long it lasted— how long Rodimus and him had been intertwined. It felt like forever, and somehow, Ultra Magnus wished it would have lasted longer.

Everything had been fuzzy, except for the taste of Rodimus' lips.

It had been so... intoxicating.

Ultra Magnus had been never been one to use a word like that. He had never found things to be intoxicating. He had to much self-control to find things intoxicating.

But with Rodimus, that mechs burning frame and lips pressed against his own made him loose all sense of boundaries and self-control.

It was extremely intoxicating.

The kiss the somehow gentle, but rough at the same time, and looking back on it, it made no sense at all.

The kiss was scorching hot and tasted of smoke and warmth, if you could imagine warmth with a flavor. It was smoldering and burning, and Magnus would have thought his armor would have melted except for the fact that he could still feel the burning hot intensity that almost stole his breath away.

He still doesn't really know how to explain it.

But intoxicating sounded like the right word.

Absolutely intoxicating.