𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: YOU'RE A SHIT-TALKING BITCH

__________________

"no effing way!" kie shouted. john b had brought kook princess here to our meeting.

"this is gonna go well," i whispered up to jj as my head rested on his lap, and he played with my hair.

"you brought her here? so what? she's in on this now?" kie raged, watching as her enemy was let in on the pogue's secret treausure hunt. john b looked at us, looking for some kind of reassurance.

"i dunno," pope shrugged, wanting to stay out of it. i remained silent, wanting to do the same.

"look, all i care about is her cut comes out of your share," jj pointed to them.

"maybe while we're at it, we should combine yours and elsie's," john b retaliated.

"what the hell, john b? i'm a fucking pogue here too. when it comes to this, jj and i are not a 2 for 1 deal. how dumb are you?" i snapped, earning a surprised glance from my boyfriend and the other boys at my assertiveness.

"you know, i don't remember taking a vote," kie mentioned, "this is our thing. a pogue thing." i gotta admit, kie was being a bit harsh. i don't know what sarah did that was so bad, but perhaps she should cut her a break?

"i gotta say, i'm just a tad uncomfortable with all of this," pope spoke up.

"thank you!"

"when are you not uncomfortable?" john b got all defensive.

"i don't know. i rode here on the back of jj's bike pretty comfortably," he stood up for himself.

"it's true. most relaxed i've ever seen him," jj admitted, causing me to let out a light chuckle.

"that's cute guys," john b mumbled sassily. he was really the asshole in this situation.

"you know, we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her," kie said.

"stop talking about me like i'm not here!" sarah then snapped, causing my head to look in their direction as opposed to up at the ceiling.

"then leave," kie blurted.

"i told you," sarah turned to john b and scoffed.

"told him what, exactly. that you're a liar?" kie interrogated the blonde girl.

"no, that you're a shit-talking bitch," sarah replied nastily. i felt jj reach in his pocket and pull out money to place a bet with pope.

"my money's on kie," jj spoke lowly so that only the three of us could hear.

"yeah, kie's got that rage. sarah's just got daddy's money," i giggled, jj agreeing with me.

"everybody shut up!" john b yelled, causing us all to go quiet, "kie, you are my best friend, right? and sarah.... you're.... you're my......" he paused.

"say it," sarah mouthed.

"you're my girlfriend," he stated simply, causing all of us to eye each other.

"oh, that's new," pope let out.

"she's your girlfriend now? what was all that talk about, you were just using her for information? get a map, cut her loose." kie brought up. oh shit.

"you said you were using me?" sarah asked quietly.

"no," he responded.

"yeah, you did. you did say those things."