The Secret

(I understand that this part was meant to be a New Year's one but to fit the storyline I changed it! Hope you understand!!! I also wrote this a long time ago, my writing has really developed! pls, don't judge. and I am finally editing it after like 2 years. so um here goes nothing. basically, I'm fixing any errors and reading it myself to see bc I forgot some stuff. and then once I'm done reading it I should be able to update but I kind of lost interest in GO a little bit. so let's see! ty and enjoy!) ALSO IF THIS IS UR FIRST TIME READING THINGS WILL GET BETTER FOR JUANMAA

          Mias' POV

                       I ran off the beach and up the long steps that led to the hotel. Alvaro and Juanma were playing two different songs at the same time for me. I came to this vacation to get away from all the drama. But I ended up causing more. I ran into the hotel and over to the elevators. I pressed the up button. The door opened and I ran in pushing button 6 aggressively. It finally closed and I felt it go up. I wanted to have fun at the Thanksgiving Party but I couldn't. Not with the boys trying to win me or something. It was too much. 

Finally, the doors opened. I ran to my room and scanned the card on the scanner. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I plopped onto my bed. I took my shoes off and went to take a shower.

         After my shower, I changed into my pajamas and went back into the room. Zoe and Simon were sitting on my bed. Zoe and I had shared rooms so it made sense that she has a card.

 "Why did you run off at the party?" she asked.

 "Alvaro and Juanma were singing songs for me at the same time. It was so pressuring." I say brushing my hair. 

"Pressuring? Do you know how much I would like to have to boys fighting over me?" Simon says.

 Mia rolled her eyes. "Yes, I know Simon but I love Alvaro and Juanma, equally," I say. 

"Last time I checked you loved Alvaro better than Juanma," Zoe said. 

"Who said that?" I ask.  Zoe smirks. 

"Zoe stop, your confusing me more," I say. Then someone knocks at the door causing Simon to jump like crazy. Zoe and I burst out laughing. Zoe gets up and opens the door slightly. She looks through the crack. She turns her head around and mouths Alvaro. 

I huff. What does he want now? I nod my head and Zoe opens the door wider. Alvaro walks in. 

"Well, I think Simon and I have some things to do in the game room," Zoe said. She yanked Simon's hand out of the room and closed the door behind her.

 "Mia can we talk?" he asked.

 "Sure," I say. 

"I know that you love one of us more than the other. I love you, Mia I really do," he explained. 

"Alvaro," I say.

 "Let me finish. I will tell the truth. I was devastated after you broke up with me. For days my life felt hopeless and lost. Martin noticed and suggested that I should go on a vacation to relax. But as soon as I saw you here all the feelings came back to me Mia. My love for you is too strong. I want you to pick. Me or you know who." he said. I plopped down on my bed again. I thought. I can't believe he wants me to choose. He was my stepbrother... used to be. But I loved him a lot. I couldn't let him be sad.  And if I did pick Juanma he would be devasted. I couldn't allow that. I stood up and walked over to him. 

"Alvaro I love you a lot. I think your personality is funny and crazy. And your looks are gorgeous. And I broke up with you because you were my stepbrother but now Mercedes and Ramiro divorced each other and we are not siblings anymore. I do want to be your girlfriend Alvaro. But we can't tell anyone about this because I don't want any more drama, ok." I say. He nods and slowly leans in to kiss me. I could feel the warmth of his body. Soon we were kissing and it felt like time had stopped. Everyone around us was gone and it was just me and him. After he stopped kissing me we smiled.

 "I have been wanting to do that for a very long time," he said. I smile. Then we hear another knock. I go over and crack the door. It was Juanma.