Drama and More Drama

"What were you guys doing?" she asked us looking dead into our eyes. I glanced at Zoe and gave her a what do we do look. She shook her head. "We were cleaning your room!" Zoe said. Lupe made a face. "Why are you cleaning my room. Shouldn't the janitors' to that?" she exclaimed. I nodded. Then Zoe pointed at me. I huffed. "Um well we were helping the Janitor with his cleaning because you know it's a big school and it needs a lot of cleaning. You know why are you out of Go!" I say adding a fake laugh at the end. "Well Go ended a couple of minutes ago and I wanted to relax so if you got out of my room that would be great." she say. Zoe and I step back and watch her go inside of her room slamming the door behind her. Zoe and I run out the hallway before she discovers what happened. We ran back down to the cafeteria and we see everyone eating. "Zoe I don't like lying!" I tell her. "Well, Mia you are the person who wanted who wanted to get revenge on her." Zoe said. She had a point there. "Yeah I know but splattering paint on her dresses is just cruel." I say looking down watching my steps. "Mia come on. It wasn't that bad. And think about the bad things she did to you." Zoe said. I nodded agreeing with her. It just felt wrong when a had guilt hanging over my shoulders like that. "Mia are you ok?" someone asked. I looked up and it was Sophie. "Yeah I'm fine. What were you guys talking about." I ask them. "Well it's rumoured that J is cheating on Lupe with Martina." Sophie said. Zoe and I gasped. What! I walked over to the group who was talking softly mean while J and Martina were agueing with everyone. "Ok wait one second everyone. How excatly did this rumour start!" I say to everyone. "Well I knew it first and just passed it to Nico." Tobias said. I made a face. "And who told you this first." I asked Tobias. He thought. "It was Olivia." Tobias said quietly. I gasped. Our Go! teacher had spread a rumour about her best friend dating J. What happened. Martina gasped very big. Did something happen between them for this big thing to spread across the school. I then looked to the right and saw Olivia sitting down and talking to Lola. I stomped over to her butting in her conversation. "Excuse me Olivia did you spread a rumor about Martina and J." I tell her. She stands up to face me and I could see a flash of cold in her but also a flash of nice. What? "No I don't know what your talking about." Olivia says. I frown. "Well then explain how almost every single person at the school knows about this other than you." says a voice behind me. I looked to my right and there was Martina with August. Olivia did a big exahusted huff. "Yes I did it. It's just Martina and I have been on a really low lately. I just was bummed when I found out about a Christmas party that I was not invited to. I mean she should have at least suggested me. And J well I met up with him and we talked about the party that we both were not invited too so I gave him advice saying that he should go there and talk too you Mia. But when he came back and told me that Martina was there too. It hurt me that you didn't tell me so I spread the lie." Olivia said. August shook her head in dissapointment. "Why would you do that to me Olivia." Martina said. I was just about to speak until I heard a high pitched noise. Once, it stopped we all looked to where it came from and there Lupe was with a microphone standing on the counter. Flortencia looked very shook. What was that girl doing? "Hello everyone. As you all know I am Lupe Achaval. I just wanted to tell you all what has happened. There is this big rumour that Martina is now dating J. Isn't that a shocker! Also Mia I know what you did and also we just declared war." she said in a tone that made me shiver. This was horrible. I don't understand any of this at all. Why did this have to happen! I did a big sigh.