Clarification and A Secret Revealed

I shook my head at all of this craziness. I went over to sit back at my table and just face planted my head on the table. I didn't care who was around me at the point. I just wanted to go home with my Mother instead of being in this tangle of a mess. This mess that was now my life. I hung my head up high and saw the distress of my friends faces. Martina had her head on the table and J had his head on the table as well. And everyone else was just in complete shock and distress. Someone needed to do something about Lupe. Because it's been going on for far too long. I stood up from my chair. "Mia what are you doing?" Alvaro said. "I'm going to go make things right." I say. I stood up and went over to the microphone. Lupe was standing right next to me giving me a deadly glare. I shook her meaness off and continued with my plan of doing this for everyone. "Hi everyone. Um well what Lupe here just said was just a rumour Martina and J are not dating it was just a rumour that's it." I say smiling to everyone. I then looked at Lupe. She was gritting her teeth which caused me to jump. "We are not done Mia." she says and stomps off the counter and out of the cafeteria. I smiled at the clarification I just did and frowned at the words that Lupe just said. 

I was in the Go! rooms practicing some parts of the group dance that I needed more help on. But I kept on failing because of everything that was happening. It was all very shocking really. Then I heard the doors open causing me to turn around. It was Sophie. "Oh hey Sophie." I say. She looked worried. "Are you ok?" I ask her. "Look Mia I have something to tell you about Lupe." she says. I made a confused look. "What is it." I ask. "Well Lupe she owns a part of the school. She can have the power to suspend anyone but not to expel. But since Mercedes or Ramiro might be resigning Lupe can have a right to expel anyone. Including you."