Drama and Fights

Once we arrived back at my house I felt alive again. Like a light switch in my mind. Ramiro opened the door and we all toppled out. Mariana took a look at the house She was in awe. It was a very nice house! "Oh this house is gorgeous!" she says. "It really is a really nice house!" Simon exclaims. Then rest of us nodded except for J who was still texting on his phone. I was starting to get angry. Can't he just give it a break for one minute? Then we all went inside the house as the warm gingery smell hit us. Mom gasped and ran over to the couch causing all of us to laugh. Then Ramiro finally came in with our suitcases. "Let's head upstairs guys so Ramiro and Marianna can talk!" I say winking at all of my friends. They giggled and followed me upstairs with their luggage. They all claimed their same room but Alvaro wanted to share one with me. "Really?" I ask him. "Yeah!" he says winking and walking into my room. I didn't know what he was going to do but it was sinister. I followed him into the room and plopped on the bed. "Hey, there are a lot of pictures in here of everyone!" he says. I smiled. "Yeah, I love you guys and I wanted to document our journeys together. But the one I love the most is you!" I say blushing at Alvaro. He smiles and leans in the kiss me passiontely.  His kisses were refreshing after a long and strange day. Then the door opened and we stopped and looked at the door. It was J. Again! He looked shocked. "Mia why do you do this? Why do you always snuggle and kiss Alvaro instead of me?" he asked looking hurt. "Well J, Alvaro is my boyfriend. It's normal to do that. And you are my friend and dating Lupe!" I say. He looked as if he had forgotten. "Why do you ask?" Alvaro said a little of aggresive.  J then shoved him and then did a sarcastic face and left the room. "What is wrong with him?" Alvaro asked. I giggle and motion for him to come sit back down on the bed. Then Zoe and Simon come into my room with smiles on their faces. "Ramiro wants to have a game night tonight!" they say. We giggle. "Ok let's go!" Alvaro said. We left my room and went into the living room where Mom was in pajamas with a blanket wrapped around her and a game controller in her hands. I saw Ramiro as well playing with her. The I saw J sitting at the dining room table on his phone. I was about to dismiss him. He needed to get off the phone. Alvaro noticed that I was tensed so he rubbed my shoulder which made everything much better. We all went to sit on the couch and we grabbed some controllers and played games with each other for hours. "Oh I'm hungry!" Zoe said. "We just ordered some Mexican food so it should be here soon." Ramiro says eyes focused on the game. It started to get dark outside but we didn't car as long as we were playing our games together it was fine. Then the doorbell rang which startled us all. "I'll get up!" Mom said dropping her controller which made all of us had an advantage in Mario kart eight. The door opened and I recognized that voice. It was a voice that I was scared of. I think everyone else heard it too. We all got  up and went to the door. There was Lupe and Mercedes.