Go And Big News

AT BREAKFAST THE NEXT DAY

            The group was eating breakfast together again. We were having such a fun time. Lupe and J kept on glancing at us from time to time. Then the bell rang. The group and I all walked to class together. Olivia was checking things off her list n the corner. Once we all got there we sat in the cicular couches. "Ok, Zoe the designs please!" she said. Zoe got up and passed them to her. Then she sat back down. "These designs are amazing Zoe. I do have a few questions about them so after class I would like to talk to you." Olivia said putting the clothes on top of the piano. "Ok, Mia can you sing the solo song and after we can go over the dance moves of the male group and the duet." Olivia said. I stood in the middle of the room. Olivia started the music and I sang the lyrics out of that song. "Perfect Mia! Now let's here the duet!" she said playing the song. Lupe joined me and we were very good. Everyone clapped. At the end Ramiro came inside. "Oh , hello Ramiro is there something you need." Olivia asked. "Yes actually I need to speak to Mia and Mia can bring a couple of friends along with her as well." Ramiro says. I look around the room to pick who I want to bring. "Zoe, Simon, J and Alvaro with me."  I say. "Sorry to interupt Olivia. It's just very important news!" he says. We all walk out of go and stop in front of the door. "What is this news about?" I ask. "Marianna! She's alive!" he says. We all gasp. "Well let's get into the car!" Alvaro says. I was so happy. My mom was alive. She was well and alive. We all ran to the front of the school to Ramiro's car. We all piled inside of it. Ramiro shut all the doors and drove away. "Mia how are you feeling with all of this!" Simon asked. "I'm so stoked! I can't even believe that she's alive and well!" I exclaim. Then Zoe, J, and Simon start a conversation of childhood memories. Alvaro looked out the window at all the trees and buildings. J glanced at me flirty like. He grabbed my hand. I pulled it back and put it on Alvaro's arm. Leaning onto it. "Something the matter Mia?" he asked. "Um, no everything's fine!" I say. He gives me a quick kiss on the lips and goes back at staring at trees. "J stop it!" I whisper. He sighs. Then J, Alvaro and I join the conversation that Zoe and Simon are having. 

    Soon we arrive at the hospital. Ramiro opens the door and we pile out of it. We all walk into the hospital while they valet park the car. We stop at the receptionists table. "Hello, what's the problem?" she asks. "Actually there is no problem. We are here to visit someone. Her names Marianna. And I was told she was put in room 245." he says. The nurse pulls something up on her computer. "Ah yes! A doctor will assist you all to her room in a while, but for now you ca take a seat." she says. He nods and we find sits in the waiting room. Zoe and Simon talk again. J looks at me. Alvaro seems to have seen him and starts to cares my hand. I kiss his cheek. He was so sweet. "Are you excited to see your mom?" he asked. "Yes, last time I saw her was at the park. They said I couldn't go to the hospital because I was a very young child." I say. "She must have been the best mom ever. My mom was no good to me." he says. "Well I'm much better than your mom right?!" I say putting my hand on his chin. "Of course you are! And forever will be!" he says. We kiss for 5 seconds. I look at J and he trys not to look at us. Then the doctor came. "Marianna is very healthy! I will now show you too her room." she says. We all get up and follow her to my mom's room.